Epson 200 CMYK Ink (T200XL-BCS) - 4 Pack
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- This 4-pack of standard capacity ink cartridges includes black, magenta, cyan, and yellow
- Delivers rich, vibrant colour prints that are also very durable
- Smudge-, fade-, and water-resistant ink produces long-lasting prints on both plain and glossy photo paper
- Compatible with the following Epson printers: Expression Home XP-200 Small-in-One, Expression Home XP-300 Small-in-One, Expression Home XP-310 Small-in-One, Expression Home XP-400 Small-in-One, Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One, WorkForce WF-2520 All-in-One, WorkForce WF-2530 All-in-One, WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One
- 4 x Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 584 reviewers who responded, 537 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Low yield- August 20, 2016
I typically only by Epson brand ink for my Epson printer. I needed ink so I could print out my lessons from an online photo editing class. I knew it may take a lot of ink, but I was shocked when I only managed to get about 50 pages from what was supposed to be XL ink cartridges (FYI- after looking again, the only XL ink in the pack was black). So to finish printing the rest of my lessons I opted to buy off brand ink due to cost. For everyday printing, the Epson ink is great. Just don't expect it to last long if you need to do a lot of color copies.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good cartridges- December 10, 2016
After inadvertenly buying a lot of replacement cartridges for my Epson that turned out to be remanufactured third party products that completely stopped working, and running through 16 cartridges in two weeks, and a lot of time trying to fix what I thought was a printer hardware problems, I wised up with the help of a google search and realized Epson branded cartridges might work. I got these and they worked immediately. Cost more than the 3d party junk, but less in the long run!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small ink supply- April 23, 2016
Very small ink cartridges that really don't last to long. So if you do a lot of printing I would buy the extended life replacements. In my case this printer didn't last very long. One day it just decided to stop printing ink on the paper. Even after doing all the maintenance features of the printer I still couldn't get it to put ink on the paper in any color. Shame because I did like the printer but it didn't last very long. Replaced with a Cannon.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.