Epson 252 CMYK Ink (T252XL-BCS) - 4 Pack
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- This 4-pack of standard capacity ink cartridges includes black, magenta, cyan, and yellow
- Delivers rich, vibrant colour prints that are also very durable
- Smudge-, fade-, and water-resistant ink produces long-lasting prints on both plain and glossy photo paper
- Compatible with the following Epson printers: WorkForce WF-3620, WorkForce WF-3640, WorkForce WF-7110, WorkForce WF-7610, WorkForce WF-7620
- 4 x Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Of the 337 reviewers who responded, 320 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love the amount of ink you get- 30 septembre 2020
For the price you can’t beat the amount of ink you get. The black ink cartridge is massive and that’s good. That will last awhile. I haven’t opened the color cartridges yet because I didn’t run out of the color ink yet. But there isn’t much to say about the ink for review. The quality of the ink is great if that’s what your looking for. Just make sure you clean your needles and your machine put it on clean mode and run your tests before printing and then do a test sheet before doing any of your office work. Then the printer will work just fine. Make sure the heads are clean and everything. Alright thanks that’s my review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent quality EPSON ink. Costly, but worth it.- 29 mai 2020
In general, Epson printers are excellent -- as is this particular Epson brand ink cartridge combo set. The only downside is that Epson printers use more ink than the average printer and cartridges must be replaced too often...AND THEY ARE EXPENSIVE! I've tried remanufactured cartridges that are "designed for Epson printers," but the printing quality was greatly compromised as they clogged, ruined the system and finally required replacement of the printer itself. Not happy about the high cost of these inks, but genuine Epson is the way to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Good, the BAd, and the Ugly- 20 mars 2021
Good--The product was fine, eventually Bad--It took 4 days for the new computer I purchased to have the data, and files from the old computer transferred. Ugly--when trying to talk to someone by phone about my new computer, I was put on hold or transferred to a continuously ringing telephone line for over an hour twice. Was never able to get to a live person. Had to spend over an hour to drive to store for simple question.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.