Epson EX3280 3LCD XGA Projector with Built-in Speaker
Available to ship
- Colour and white brightness levels of 3,600 lumens ensure amazing picture quality with ultra-bright images even in strongly lit conditions
- Features advanced XGA resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio to project crisp, vivid imagery virtually onto any flat surface with screen size adjustable from 30" to 350"
- True 3-chip 3LCD technology delivers 100% of the RGB colour signal to ensure colour accuracy by eliminating distraction-causing rainbowing and colour brightness issues, so your audience stays fully engaged with your presentations
- 15,000:1 contrast ratio means you can view deeper blacks and brighter whites with rich visuals for graphics and videos
- Integrated picture-skew correction automatically analyses and corrects the keystone to ensure the picture is properly aligned on the screen
- Features an approximate lamp life of up to 6,000 hours to minimise frequent lamp replacements
- One HDMI port with 4K resolution support for connecting a variety of media streaming devices including Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more (each sold separately), so you can easily share movies, series, conduct Zoom video conferences, and more
- One PC VGA input port, one USB port, and one D-Sub port let you pair desktops, USB flash drives, and monitors with ease
- Throw ratio of 1.44 to 1.95 enables effective projection even in small, compact rooms
- Built-in speaker delivers high-quality audio output, so you won't have to pair any additional audio setup to the projector
- Lightweight and portable design makes it easy to carry during daily commutes to office
- Supports flexible ceiling installation with a compatible ceiling mount (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 80 reviewers who responded, 76 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- REASONABLE EXPECTATIONS??? You will be satisfied…- July 30, 2021
Great budget projector. Bought it for a bedroom wall, so the demand for super-loud sound was not my need in a smaller, confined space. Does NOT have an AuxOut, so upgrade to a different model if you want a soundbar. Its about a loud as would be necessary for a presentation, but dont expect this amazing digital-sound experience. It is loud enough for me to hear in my bedroom. I have no issues watching movies or tv-and its sound is adequate for my needs. Plenty of volume. But, its only like a 2W speaker, folks…remember the expectation thing. Very easy function & setup and is ready for action within 2mins. I have mine positioned 10ft back from the area shown, and do not have a screen to beam it onto. I have a dark cream color painted wall, and see no compromise to the color. For the price, it was way cheaper than a bigger tv for the bedroom, and the clarity isnt bad at all. Can get surprisingly sharp and clear. The manual focus is very precise, and the options to zoom to many image sizes is simple on the remote control. This does NOT have bluetooth. This also has only 1 HDMI, so a soundbar will be better with an upgraded projector. Whatever you can play on your laptop, it will replicate 99% at the same speed & accuracy. If you are looking for a very casual experience, and dont require massive sound, or cinema-level picture, this will satisfy at this pricepoint in small spaces. For $499, you are winning for sure. Sound is the biggest thing to consider.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for General presentation Not good for Tech- January 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Overall a good projector. Small, lightweight, and easy to use. Setup was a snap. Plug and play for HDMI PC windows 10 based. I even tried USB and it was pretty seamless with installation. Came with power cord, remote, and soft carrying case. On board controls were easy to use. Focus was easy to use. So here is the rub. Quality for generic presentation material is fine. But when it comes to technical presentation like using AutoCAD it did not have the resolution to display what I needed. Video conferencing there was no lag. Sound on the built in speaker was fine. Not high quality but got the job done. Super bright. Works in lit up room during sunny day. So lumen output was great. If you are using this for marketing it will do fine. But if you are using for technical it won't work for you. I gave it 3 stars because not did not support my industry but it will support general marketing and not technical industries.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All good but no aux- September 20, 2021
We purchased this product primarily for outdoor use. We have somewhat of a big family and immediately noticed that the sound from the internal speaker alone was too low. We were going to exchange the unit but learned that all we had to do was connect two more pieces. We purchased and connected a HDMI splitter along with a Bluetooth audio transmitter from another store (pictured below) which made our outdoor theater come to life! The connections enabled us to connect to any Bluetooth speaker of our choice. Sound is no longer an issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Watching Sandlot- August 9, 2021
Great for the memorable backyard birthday pool party. Complete with the official "fort" and the hands on demonstration of the S'more. Great for building memories. As for the projector. Highest Looms per dollar. We didn't notice speed blurs, lag, image wasn't HD but better then the 3 light rear projection screens and a tube TV. Served it's purpose for the price. We added the ION Pathfinder 280 All-Weather Speaker, ($139 at CostCo) and an old projection screen and wow what a night!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Projector!- April 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Wow, this Epson EX3280 is amazing! Once you get it out of the box it’s easy assembly, pretty much plug and play! I’m using it to play video games via HDMI, the picture quality is crystal clear! It comes with a remote, and a carrying case. This projector is perfect for offices, home theater, and schools! If you are in the market for a new projector, I highly recommend this one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.