Epson EX3280 3LCD XGA Projector with Built-in Speaker
- Colour and white brightness levels of 3,600 lumens ensure amazing picture quality with ultra-bright images even in strongly lit conditions
- Features advanced XGA resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio to project crisp, vivid imagery virtually onto any flat surface with screen size adjustable from 30" to 350"
- True 3-chip 3LCD technology delivers 100% of the RGB colour signal to ensure colour accuracy by eliminating distraction-causing rainbowing and colour brightness issues, so your audience stays fully engaged with your presentations
- 15,000:1 contrast ratio means you can view deeper blacks and brighter whites with rich visuals for graphics and videos
- Integrated picture-skew correction automatically analyses and corrects the keystone to ensure the picture is properly aligned on the screen
- Features an approximate lamp life of up to 6,000 hours to minimise frequent lamp replacements
- One HDMI port with 4K resolution support for connecting a variety of media streaming devices including Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more (each sold separately), so you can easily share movies, series, conduct Zoom video conferences, and more
- One PC VGA input port, one USB port, and one D-Sub port let you pair desktops, USB flash drives, and monitors with ease
- Throw ratio of 1.44 to 1.95 enables effective projection even in small, compact rooms
- Built-in speaker delivers high-quality audio output, so you won't have to pair any additional audio setup to the projector
- Lightweight and portable design makes it easy to carry during daily commutes to office
- Supports flexible ceiling installation with a compatible ceiling mount (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 76 reviewers who responded, 72 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A very good start in projecting.- 27 août 2021
Glad we bought. Hooked it to a fire stick so we could both connect to the WiFi and run streamed programs but also if you get a good fire stick you can Bluetooth to a speaker (we use a karaoke type) all in all a good cost effective option to step into projected movies and for our family it’s worth every penny as we are enjoying 7’ x 14’ image from about 14’ back. Without a good firestick you won’t have WiFi or Bluetooth. It’s limited on connections with just a LAN, computer and one HDMI. But our set up as above makes it as flexible as you can wish for to even hooking to iPhones etc where you can control and share.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great projector for different settings- 3 juillet 2021
The Epson EX3280 is perfect for a portable, easy to set up, bright bulb projector. I use it in classrooms with low light & bright light. I'm usually projecting onto a random painted or fabric wall that is large enough for kids to see presentations. I've used it for about 2 weeks and love it so much more than my previous DELL projector. One thing I was mindful of when purchasing was the ease of navigating the different settings since I never know what my location will present. It's so simple. The shutdown and cool down are easy to save the bulb. Replacing projector bulbs is an expense to keep in mind.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- PROJECTORS DO NOT LAST long- 28 juin 2021
Bought two of these Epson units over the last 16 months for work. First unit stopped working after about 12 months. Not sure what the issue was other than it would not display the computer screen any more. Second unit (that I purchased to replace the first unit) stopped working this morning mid presentation. Unit will now only display a blue screen with Epson menu options. Projector suddenly will not find 'Computer' or any other source. The unit was not timing out and no wires were bumped when it stopped working. Unit was not overheating as per the 'temp' bulb indicator. I tried different connection wires - VGA - HDMI...etc but to no avail. If you buy an Epson, make sure you spend extra money to buy the warranty.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report