Epson Home Cinema 4010 4K UHD 3LCD HDR Home Theatre Projector
- 2,400 lumens deliver 100% balanced colour/white brightness for clear imagery in any setting
- 16:9 aspect ratio, HDR, a contrast ratio of up to 200,000:1, and Full HD 1080p resolution ensure vibrant colours and sharp picture quality for an immersive viewing experience
- 4K technology provides pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology for crisp, clear images
- Advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology projects onto virtually any flat surface with a potential screen size of 50-300 inches
- Features a throw ratio of 1.35 - 2.84 and projected distance of 9.08m
- 5,000-hour lamp life lets you enjoy your movies and shows for longer between bulb changes
- Three HDMI ports turn this projector into a home entertainment hub for all your devices, including cable boxes, video game consoles, and more
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 325 reviewers who responded, 307 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Superb Buy- November 27, 2021
I love this product. I have been enjoying my projector every single day. The perfect match with the perfect screen. Now I can’t watch TV any other way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- First projector, Awesome Picture!- February 18, 2020
I was nervous about the lower lumen count compared to higher numbers seen on the optomas in the same price range but this projector looks great even with a wide open egress window in our basement! Looks even better when all of the lights are out of course :) Has way more adjustability in terms of mounting position of the screen with the +/-vertical lense shift and keystone! We are using a 120” screen for reference. happy with purchase we will see how it lasts over time!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Home Theater Experience- September 30, 2018
I've never been so excited to receive a new piece of technology as I was this Epson 4010 Home Cinema. And, it doesn't disappoint! Children of all ages, ours especially, were beyond excited at the thought of hanging with a group of friends and watching on the big screen. And I'm talking kids from four to fifty-four. It's unanimous among our group of 10+ families: the picture quality and depth of color from the 4K capability on the Epson Home Cinema is BETTER than the movie theaters. It's not cheap. Coming in at $1999 before tax, it's a big investment. However, the rewards are priceless.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Updating from Epson 2040- October 7, 2018
Don't hesitate to update to the faux 4k era of projectors. I bought this with the Epson mount that BB also sells and it's a big improvement from a mount I purchased at a discount retailer. Looks great with some ambient light. Looks stunning in the dark. I use this with NVidia Shield (Netflix HDR, Amazon 4k, HBOGO 1080p, Kodi, etc), UVerse Cable, Nintendo Switch, SNES/NES Classics, and XBox One S as my 4k Blu-Ray player. I mounted this almost flush against the ceiling because the lens shift allows you a lot of flexibility. The ability to focus and zoom via the remote is really convenient too. Switch games are great and no one noticed any lag on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe when the processor was set to "Fast".Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great projector- September 10, 2020
This is my first projector and I am more than thrilled that I decided to go this route! This is a great projector! I have a light controlled theater room so I have this paired with an Elite Screens 120" Cinewhite screen. The room is 17x16 and the lens is about 12' from the screen. It is very bright and the colors are vibrant. I was stuck between going with a white or grey screen, but the brightness of the white won me over. The ease of adjustment simply from the remote is outstanding. The quality of the picture is great, and I've yet to do any calibrating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.