Epson Perfection V39 Photo Scanner
- 4800 dpi (dots per inch) resolution digitizes your photos and documents in crisp detail
- Scans directly to Google Drive and other cloud services for storage or to share with friends
- Accommodates oversized prints, documents, and artwork for a handy solution to all of your scanning needs
- Compact design features a kickstand for vertical placement and boasts simple buttons for intuitive operation
- Compatible with computers running Windows or MacOS
- Epson Perfection V39 Scanner
- USB Cable
- Installation CD
- Setup Poster
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 738 reviewers who responded, 675 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- BEWARE! Missing software!- July 2, 2020
This scanner claims to come bundled with Scan n Stitch software. It doesn't. It comes with a link to drivers and some of the bundled software, but not Scan n Stitch. I called Epson, and they sent me the disk that was supposed to be in the box, but the version of Scan n Stitch they include is an evaluation version. If you try to activate it, either nothing happens or you get a "page missing" error from ArcSoft's website. I contacted ArcSoft, and they told me that this is because Scan n Stitch is no longer sold or supported. Very disappointing, since I bought this scanner specifically because it supposedly had the Scan n Stitch software.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good- April 25, 2020
I bought this scanner at the beginning of the quarantine so that I could scan groups of old photos. I am now about half way through the process and have already scanned hundreds of photos. This scanner has been effective for this job. It was definitely a good value. If it would stop working, I would probably go ahead and buy another one to finish the job! One complaint is that there were NO directions with this product. Eventually I figured out that I had to download the driver online. Until that I could not even turn it on. So if you are expecting clear instructions or even ANY instructions, then this is not the item for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for digitizing old photos- November 29, 2020
So I spent some time looking at scanners are my wife asked to finally digitize all our kid and vacation photos. This scanner, with it's Windows 10 software is unbelievably easy to use. You put the photos on the scanner, configure the software for what local folder and image names you want. The scanner picks out each photo and creates the required file. Our only small beef is you cannot overload the scanner plate or the software creates one giant image, with three or four photos per scan it gets it right every timeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report