Epson Photo HD XP-15000 Wide-Format Wireless Inkjet Printer
Sold out online
- Compact wide-format A3+ inkjet printer lets you print high quality documents and photos
- Print speeds of 9.2ppm and 9.0ppm for black and colour respectively lets you go through large print jobs quickly
- Prints 4" x 6" borderless photos in 27 seconds
- Hi-Speed USB, 10/100 ethernet, and wireless network connectivity give you flexible and efficient printing options
- Print resolution of 5760 x 1440 for both colour and black prints offers clear and sharp images and text
- Duplex printing feature allows two-sided printing to help you reduce your paper consumption
- Compatible with Epson Connect Solutions Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson iPrint App (iOS and Android), Creative Print app (iOS and Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and Mopria print service
- 2.4" colour LCD screen allows for easy operation and menu navigation
- Maximum input and output paper capacity of 200 sheets and 100 sheets respectively eliminates the need for frequent paper refills
- Fifty-sheet rear tray for specialty media including cardstock can handle various sizes from 4" x 6" to 13" x 19"
- Automatic output tray lets you print on CDs and DVDs
- Six-colour Claria Photo HD ink allows a wide colour gamut, so your photos look as vibrant and lifelike as the original
- Compatible with various media types including plain paper, Epson bright white paper, brochure and flyer paper matte double-sided, ultra premium presentation paper matte, premium presentation paper matte, premium presentation paper matte double-sided, presentation paper matte, ultra premium photo paper lustre, ultra premium photo paper glossy, premium photo paper semi-gloss, premium photo paper glossy, photo paper glossy, photo quality adhesive sheets, iron-on cool peel transfer paper, and envelope types no. 10
- Compatible with T312120 black ink cartridge; and T312220, T312320, T312420, T314XL720, and T314XL820 colour ink cartridges
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows Vista, and macOS 10.6.8 - 10.12.x6 operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 430 reviewers who responded, 366 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Color- April 1, 2018
Is excellent to see my work print by Epson XP-15000.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing printer- December 31, 2017
Well first I start by saying, I knew this printer would be pretty amazing after reading the features and descriptions, but when I got it and actually had time to use it I’m just blown away at how incredible this machine really is. Although I am an IT professional, instructions were rather easy to follow. With that being said, you don’t need a computer and electronics engineering degree to set up this printer or be a rocket scientist. Anyone with common basic knowledge would be able to easily set up. I set up the machine on a laptop that didn’t isn’t equipped with a cd drive. Which I had to download the software, now this process was about 45 minutes or an hour which could have been because I was at home and I have the worst internet provider, but with faster speeds it shouldn’t take so long. Anyways, I didn’t have any trouble finding the software. The first thing I noticed was that this printer has two options to insert your photo paper. It has one entry at the top that opens, and one at the bottom, that slides open and shut. Something that you would see at an office building or something professional. So I was suprised by that. Now, this printer comes with a few options of photo paper. With the glossy, matte, you even get pre cut say for instance if your just looking to print a smaller photo and you don’t want to waste the full size. Anyways I tested one of each. My findings: -prints photos unbelievably fast, I’m talking seconds. - the photo quality is extremely professional. Like having a photo professionally printed from a printing service, it’s that good. No one could tell the difference, I’m that confident and impressed by them. I can actually say that I’ll never use professional printing services again! That is as long as this printer is still working, of course. But I have faith that this printer should last me sometime. I do have one complaint, not really a complaint because it still costs less by printing at home. Anyways there are 6 separate ink cartridges. But after looking at the prices of each which range of up to 22 dollars, some cheaper, it’s not all that bad. That’s one thing I like about Epson Printers is that their ink cartridges are cheaper than other brands. Anyways, I didn’t do the math but all and all I’m still going to save and I’ll get to print photos in the comfort of my own home. This machine will print photos, labels, stickers, different sizing, greeting cards, post cards, the list goes on but I’ll stop at that. My point is, this machine does more then photos. It’s very versatile. You also have the cloud option, you can download an app and print from a mobile device or at a different location, which is just wonderful. If your looking to print professional photos and more in your own home and not looking to spend an arm and a leg, then this printer will be a great selection. This is a review for the Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wide-Format Printer that I received free of charge to do a beta test and review.”Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Quality- December 31, 2017
My experience with the Epson - Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Printer has been a very positive experience. It was so easy to set up. From taking it out of the box, to completion was about 25 minutes. I only ht a few snags which I was able to figure out within a few minutes. It comes with a quick start guide that guides you through the set up. First step was the unpacking. It had everything on the list except for the ink cap storage bag. So I used a Ziploc bag instead. No big deal. This step also requires you to remove the blue tape holing everything in place for shipping. It has a few pictures as to where you will find the tape. However, it does NOT have a picture for the paper tray to remove the tape. This may have been helpful to clear up come confusion on loading the paper later down the road. Next step was to turn on and configure. (Simple) Which when you turn it on, it does this by itself. Next step was loading the ink cartridges. It was very easy. Clear and precise directions. Everything was labeled for easy installation. This part was a breeze. Next part was to load the paper. This is where I hit my first snag. I was trying to load the paper in the output tray instead of the paper tray. This was probably just an error on my part. I did read the directions over and over but for some reason I was getting it wrong. LOL. Next was the alignment of the ink cartridges and test papers. One of the first print outs is a bunch of squares and you have to choose which one is the most solid. That part was easy. The last part was these pars that printed and you were supposed to choose which one had no gap between and were not over lapping. With both bars being the same color, it was very hard to distinguish the best choice. I wish they were different colors. I would have been more confident in my choice. They all looked the same to me. Next was installing the software onto my computer. This part was pretty easy as well. I hit another snag when I was trying to set up a wireless connection. No where in any of the directions on the quick start guide or in the CD directions did it say to set it up directly on the computer. I thought myself to check this and set it up on there. If it was someone such as my parents who were trying to set this up would not have thought to check that. I think it should be added to the directions. I hooked mine up through wireless network. After all of that, I was ready to print! This printer came with a sample pack of photo paper!! Gotta love that!!! So I chose regular glossy paper and tested this bad boy out! I chose one of my best quality photos to print. I have to say, the quality is AMAZING!!! It is professional quality! I have used many different printing services and stores and this is even better than half of those!! I included a photo of my photo that printed, but even that does not give it the justice it deserves!! I am AMAZED!! Every single picture I have printed has been amazing quality!! This not only prints photos, it is all of your printing needs in one!! I totally recommend this product!! This is a review for the Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wide-Format Printer that I received free of charge to do a beta test and review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Faithful!- June 19, 2021
I love this printer. My new one is a replacement for the XP15000 I purchased several years ago, which was working perfectly until it met with a tragic and fatal accident involving my cat and the studio floor. This new one is working every bit as well as its predecessor, in spite of me asking it, like the last one, to produce very high quality photographic prints, on not just a variety of photo papers but an ever more adventurous array of artist and hand made papers. I know – not recommended but still...! My initial attraction to this model was the wider format, combined with the user defined size feature. Given the price, for me this printer earns its keep and, as long as I keep the cat away from it, I have no question of it being a major tool in my work for a long time to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Major Upgrade- April 28, 2020
I replaced my R1800 wide format photo printer with the XP-15000. I had purchased the R1800 over 15 years ago and had great service out of it. I was looking to replace it with a new wide format photo printer. I am a hobbyist photographer and I enjoy taking photos of friends and family. I have already used the new printer for Easter 2020 photo projects for some friends of mine. I am extremely pleased with the prints produced by this printer. I would highly recommend this printer for any hobbyist photographer. It is very versatile on the size of prints it can produce and the mediums it can print on. The inks are relatively inexpensive but produce a high quality print.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.