Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing quickly and efficiently for all your office documents
- Features precise dot placement to deliver fast first-page-out every time and offers high-volume printing in less time
- DURABriteUltra ink cartridges use instant-dry pigment to ensure you get smudge-free printouts every time
- PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology offers reduced down-time and delivers high volume printing, even with heavy workloads
- Features ISO speeds of up to 21 ppm (black) and 11 ppm (colour)
- Integrated wireless network connectivity allows you to print the documents directly from your smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- USB interface offers wired printing option through desktops or laptops
- 4800 x 2400 DPI for both colour and black-and-white printing produces sharp text and crisp image details
- Automatic double-sided printing (duplex printing) helps you to minimise paper usage
- 35-page automatic document feeder allows you to streamline your workflow when you're printing, copying, or scanning multiple pages simultaneously
- 250-sheet maximum input capacity minimises the need for adding paper frequently
- Features 100 sheets of maximum output paper capacity
- Compatible with Epson T82220, T822320, T822420, and T822520 colour ink cartridges; and T822120 black ink cartridge
Other Print Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 603 reviewers who responded, 511 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I like it.- December 1, 2020
Very happy with this printer. I do not use scan or fax features at this point. It did come with sample size ink cartridges, which is apparently a new thing for printers, which have different #'s than the ones you have to buy to replace. PLUS - you don't want those small ones - you want to look for 822XL because they have more ink. The ink cartridge situation for all printers now seems like a consumer trick, and disappointing for companies who want good customer support. But I DO like the 3 separate color cartridges. I also like the print density feature which allows you to set it to 50% if you want, a savings feature for draft printing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Epson all-in-one printer performs!- October 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] A workhorse of a machine. Smaller footprint than I thought it would have which is great - it's higher due to the 250 sheet paper capacity, but it's not that wide or long. Easy to set up on WiFi, lift the top and plug in the starter cartridges (3 color cartridges & 1 black) and get to printing/copying. It's supposed to be able to handle a 20,000 sheet/month workload - I didn't test that ability. This prints quickly & clearly and it's fairly quiet. Clear color 2.7" touchscreen to assist with settings and operation. Copy, print, scan & fax. This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 handles them all with ease, and performs well. I am very happy with this machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Printer Error- May 9, 2021
Not sure. I was able to get the printer to print a few pictures, but the next day I attempted to print from notepad and repeatedly received "Error - printing", the printer could not print you document. After attempting 5 times I thought I'd write this review. I've been a software engineer for over 30 years, so typically I know how to work with technology. I believe it may have something to do with the printer thinking it has a certain type of paper in the tray other than what I loaded. I worked with rectifying that but no go. My end assessment: Printer quality very high based on the few images I printed, but Interface leaves pitfalls you may fall in to.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.