Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 Wide-Format Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one inkjet printer prints, copies, scans, and faxes your documents with great clarity and contrast
- PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology takes less time to print the first page with reduced downtime
- Print speed of 25ppm for black and 12ppm for colour allows you to go through large print jobs quickly
- Copy speed of 23ppm for black and 10ppm for colour help you copy multiple documents in less time
- Hi-Speed USB, ethernet, 802.11 Wi-Fi+EG, and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity lets you print from various devices
- Print resolution of 4800 x 2400DPI for black and colour produces sharp and detailed texts and images
- Scan resolution of 1200 x 2400DPI can be boosted to 9600DPI with software enhancement for great results
- Duplexing capacity with 50-sheet ADF means you can do double-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing
- Supports Epson Connect Solutions Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson Smart Panel App (iOS, Android), Epson iPrint App (iOS, Android), Creative Print App (iOS, Android), Apple AirPrint, Android printing, and Mopria print service for printing wirelessly from your iOS or Android devices (sold separately)
- 4.3" bright colour touchscreen makes it easy to navigate through menu options and manage input instructions
- Supports media types such as plain paper, bright white paper, multi-purpose plus, premium presentation paper matte, presentation paper matte, ultra-premium photo paper glossy, premium photo paper glossy, premium photo paper semi-gloss, photo paper glossy, card stock, and envelope types no. 10
- Comprehensive security features such as secure wireless and secure data erase help keep your data protected
- DURABrite Ultra instant-dry pigment inks are smudge free and make your printouts look professional
- Maximum input paper capacity of 500 sheets with two 250-sheet trays and a 50-sheet tray at the rear minimise the need for manual intervention
- Compatible with T812120 black ink cartridges and T812220, T812320, and T812420colour ink cartridges
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP SP3 (x32),Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2019, and macOS 10.6.8 to 10.15.x8
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 403 reviewers who responded, 342 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Unit!- December 17, 2020
I replaced this unit's predecessor (WF 7620) with this one. It has very similar features which made the transition for me quite easy. But, this unit is very user friendly and although I have only used it one month I am very pleased so far. Print quality is very good as is speed. However I have yet to push through a large project to see if speed is affected. Of course due to its multi-tray capacity and overall larger capabilities it is a heavier and bigger unit than many home printers. BUT...not a real detriment in my opinion. Overall I would recommend this unit. Especially if you want ability to do larger format prints or projects.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing product- October 11, 2020
From paper tray lines to ink installation, setup is a breeze with this! I absolutely love that the product automatically registers it's warranty as soon as you connect to the internet. The touch screen is super convenient for setup as well! Printing with this comes out so beautifully. The speed at which it prints high volumes is great, and images print clearly. The scanning function is easy to switch to, and there are NO paper lines on the pages when you scan something smaller than a normal letter sheet. This is a review for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 Wireless Wide-Format Printer that I received free of charge to do a beta test and review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Printer, very capable- December 19, 2020
I had never bought an Epson printer before. I had usually used an HP. I had bought a replacement HP because my wife was working from home and wore out the HP. The replacement HP was a disaster and eventually had to return it. The Epson was probably more of a printer than we needed but it was available. What a stroke of luck. This printer was easy to set up and get running. The blue tooth to print off the phone or Ipad is a little more complicated, but not too bad. The ink is cheaper and lasts longer than the HP. As I said earlier this is quite a printer and could easily support a small office. I would definitely buy it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.