Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one inkjet printer is ideal for printing text and images, scanning, copying, and faxing
- Prints at up to 10.3 ISO ppm black and 4.5 ISO ppm colour
- Pigment Black Claria ink promises crisp black text that's easy to read
- Individual ink cartridges make it simple and affordable to add new ink as needed
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to print from any device
- AirPrint support allows you to print wirelessly from AirPrint-enabled Apple devices
- Automatic two-sided printing plus 30-page ADF gets your jobs done efficiently
Other Print Options
- Set Up Info
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 613 reviewers who responded, 473 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cheap and burns through ink- May 6, 2020
Not a sophisticated printer, and it goes through black ink like crazy. We don't do high-volume printing, basically a few sheets a week, and we've had to replace the black ink twice in about five months. The ink cartridges are also difficult to find in Canada. Even Best Buy doesn't seem to sell them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- This printer is garbage- March 5, 2021
It constantly loses it's wireless connection and then randomly reconnects and prints all of the jobs even after I deleted them. It recently has started feeding multiple sheets of paper at once causing paper jams. To scan I have to click scan on the computer, which requires me to walk back and forth to my computer and the printer. It is literally easier and faster for me to scan a document on my phone and email it to myself. The ink cartridges are so small and don't last long at all. When you close the lid to the scanner you have to line it up just perfectly or the peg on the lid will prevent you from closing it. A complete waste of money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great little printer!- June 15, 2019
I received my WF-2830 as part of a beta test program and it could not have come at a better time. We run a business out of our home and our normal printer was un-useable while we waited for a maintenance box. This little thing handled everything we threw at it (and we print a lot). The quality of the jobs was perfect, from standard text documents, to high resolution images we use on product tags. The size of this printer is incredible small compared to other printers I’ve owned and the installation guide was simple and easy to follow. This is a review for the Epson WorkForce WF-2830 All-in-One Printer that I received free of charge to do a beta test and review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.