Epson XGA Data Projector (VS260)
- Colour and white brightness levels of 3,300 lumens deliver ultra-bright and stunning picture quality even under well-lit conditions
- Advanced XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio project precise imagery virtually onto any flat surface with a potential screen size of 30" to 350"
- True 3-chip 3LCD display technology makes sure you get outstanding colour accuracy with 100% RGB colour signal with every frame to minimise rainbowing and distracting colour brightness issues
- Estimated lamp life of up to 6,000 hours in normal mode and up to 12,000 hours in ECO mode help minimise frequent lamp replacements
- One HDMI port lets you connect a variety of media streaming devices such as Amazon Fire TV stick, Apple TV, Roku, and more (additional devices sold separately)
- One component video input and one USB port let you connect your TVs, DVD players, USB flash drives, and more
- Features a throw ratio of 1.45 to 1.96 for effective projection even in compact rooms or spaces
- Integrated speaker delivers rich audio for your content without the need for an external audio setup
- Lightweight and portable design makes it easy to carry during regular commutes
- Supports universal projector ceiling mount (sold separately) for flexible ceiling installation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 104 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good business projector- November 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I plan on using this for business presentations with powerpoint. However I do plan on and have used it to project movies and use my firestick on it. I wanted to test out the streaming capability and it works well with the firestick. I connected a DVD player to it and it is very bright as I was wondering if it was bright enough to project outside on a screen but the picture looked very nice. I have a few older Epson projectors and this one is by far best I have seen from them. Very easy to setup and controls are not to complicated as some have been that I have used in the past. The unit isn't to loud as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive!- November 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am very impressed with this projector. I use it in my bedroom for my source for TV and Movies. It works very well for that. I have also brought it out on my patio and played some video games when my nephew came over. It has great detail and color. I am honestly surprised being that it is only native 720p resolution. It gets very bright and shows a good picture while the lights are on. I use it with a decent screen at 77 inches. Has no problem with it. I am able to adjust the screen size and focus with ease. It's also very quiet. The fan isn't as loud as some other projectors similar to this one. I do wish it had a couple more HDMI inputs, but overall, I am very pleased with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Picture and Sound Quality- April 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This projector is perfect for work presentations or watching a movie with my family. It's small enough to store easily and I really like the white, clean color. It's so bright with 3,300 lumens of color and white. The image quality is perfection! You feel like you're at the movie theater. The HDMI port makes it easy to stream movies, talk on zoom or connect your laptop for presentations. The picture skew sensor makes sure everything is centered at all times. The built in speakers make the presentation loud and audible even from the back of the board room. The set up is easy following instructions and you have a remote to start the presentation so you don't need to be sitting right next to it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.