Ergobaby 360 Four Position Cool Air Baby Carrier - Mesh Black
Available online only
- Features 4 ergonomic positions, including 2 forward facing options, a hip carry position, and a back-carry position
- Suitable for children up to 45lb.
- Carrier grows with your little one and adapt to your many daily activities
- Lumbar support waist belt ensures extra comfort for your lower back comfort
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps keep your shoulders and neck well supported
- 100% cotton material is lightweight and breathable
Please note: Newborn infant insert for 0 to 4 months (7 to 12lb.) is sold separately
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- LOVE! Fits me (I’m plus sized) and baby loves it too!- April 24, 2021
Finally!!!! I’d been trying to wear my bb for months! Tried a sling, tried a stretch wrap, tried a Happy Baby Carrier, tried another heavy duty “plus size friendly” brand that was super hot. He hated it all. I took a chance on this carrier after reading it fit plus sizes (I’m 5’9” size 18-20.) Was fully prepared to return and throw in the towel if this last chance one didnt work. Turns out baby loves it. It doesnt overheat him and he can face the world in familiar situations and face me when we are out in public. Hes comfortable and I’m comfortable! Thank you Ergobaby!!!
- Worth the money.- May 19, 2020
We were given a carrier that was too narrow and caused my baby's legs to hang straight down which was bad for his hips and he hated it. He would cry and fuss and was obviously not comfortable so I was skeptical about spending money on another carrier. We bought the 360 all positions carrier in stardust and my baby just loves it. We only tried the outward facing front carry so far and even if we don't use it any other way it's been worth it. My baby frequently tries to sleep in it so I know it's comfortable. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is because I need help getting the carrier on and off. It's very easy to use, but when adjusted comfortably I can't reach the buckle behind my back. I do like the material and how comfy it fits me. For reference my baby is almost four months and about 16 poundsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was not too comfortable for either parents nor baby- July 25, 2021
We loved the Ergobaby embrace and have used it since birth. We were really looking forward to this upgrade but it was too bulky and baby doesn’t like it. It also threw our back when trying to clip the back clip.