Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Four Position Baby Carrier - Black Stars - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Part of the Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh collection
- Suitable for newborns all the way up to toddlers (from 1 week old to 4 years old) who weigh from 3.17kg to 21.77kg (7 to 45 lb.)
- Hip, back and front positions let you carry your baby any way you like, and allow breastfeeding in the carrier
- All-mesh design makes for lightweight and breathable comfort
- Lumbar support provides additional padding for your back
- Shoulder straps and waist belt offer a snug and secure fit
- Includes removable storage pouch for stashing on-the-go baby essentials
- Polyester construction for durability and a soft feel
- Machine-washable for easy convenience
- 1 x Carrier
- 1 x Detachable Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 400 reviewers who responded, 369 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Even better and more useful than expected!- June 6, 2018
I've not had the Omni360 cool air mesh very long but my son (10m) and I both love it! Ive used it mote than I thought I would so far. A simple task like hanging my washing on the line can now be done when he's awake. Just put him on my back and go! It's great for all the different positions and very easy to learn how to do. The carrier is very comfortable on, and I find that the couple of times I've got a bit achy were when I hadn't adjusted the straps properly. The carrier provides such great varation from the pram and of course we can now go places with our son where no prams can go. This carrier is amazing and it will be worth every penny!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best carrier!- July 18, 2016
I bought this carrier after I purchased 2 others. I heard about Ergobaby but was never happy with the price. After returning the 2 others, I decided to pay for the Ergobaby 360 cool air for a few reasons; 1. my daughter is ALWAYS warm, 2. the other 2 carriers made her super angry, 3. since I already tried 2 others, why not pay for the one everyone seems to love. BEST. DECISION. EVER. She loves it! She has a long torso & short legs, so I had to now purchase the infant insert, but only for the pillow, which I'm sure she will use for months! I'm so excited to have the Ergo baby & regret the time & crying I spent with my first 2 choices.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and great quality!- July 10, 2017
So glad I bought this carrier. I had been using a moby during the early morning months which was great for a newborn but didn't feel as supportive as I'd have liked so started looking at baby carriers. The ergobaby was recommended by a friend and I am very pleased with my choice. It is very well padded on the shoulders, light and cool to wear in the heat! My baby can become over stimulated so the sun canopy is perfect to shut out the outside world, offering a quiet dark place to fall asleep. The only difficulty I have is because the shoulders are so we'll padded it makes it slightly harder to comfortably wear a rucksack as well but not impossible!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.