Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Four Position Baby Carrier - Evergreen
Available online only
- Part of the Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh collection
- Suitable for newborns all the way up to toddlers (from 1 week old to 4 years old) weighing up to 21.77kg (45 lb.)
- Hip, back and front positions let you carry your baby any way you like, and allow breastfeeding in the carrier
- Lumbar support provides additional padding for your back
- All-mesh design makes for lightweight and breathable comfort
- Shoulder straps and waist belt offer a snug and secure fit
- Includes removable storage pouch for stashing on-the-go baby essentials
- Polyester construction for durability and a soft feel
- Machine-washable for easy convenience
- Detachable Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 51 would recommend this product.
- Even better and more useful than expected!- June 6, 2018
I've not had the Omni360 cool air mesh very long but my son (10m) and I both love it! Ive used it mote than I thought I would so far. A simple task like hanging my washing on the line can now be done when he's awake. Just put him on my back and go! It's great for all the different positions and very easy to learn how to do. The carrier is very comfortable on, and I find that the couple of times I've got a bit achy were when I hadn't adjusted the straps properly. The carrier provides such great varation from the pram and of course we can now go places with our son where no prams can go. This carrier is amazing and it will be worth every penny!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and confident- May 13, 2020
I was gifted a sling and a carrier but neither felt comfortable or safe to hold baby in and we’re complicated to fit. I really wanted to take the dog to the beach and places a pram couldn’t go. Then when baby was 10 weeks old found CariFit and the recommendation for Ergobaby. I invested in one late one night while feeding and it’s been the best late night buy! We do CariFit for morning naps, I can carry baby while making and eating dinner and get out with the dog off the usual trails. Baby loves the carrier and is usually asleep within minutes! I love that it will progress with us as he grows with all the different carrying positions.
- Not as a good as the original 360 carrier- July 29, 2018
I unfortunately had to return the ergobaby omni 360 mesh carrier as there was a fault with one of the sliders which would not stay in the correct position whilst the baby was parent facing.The straps were a bit bulky for me (UK size 10,5'4)and it was more difficult to get the baby (4 month old) into an ergonomic position as his back needed to arch outward for him to sit snugly in the carrier.I also found the clip waist band more uncomfortable than the previous velcro waistband.On a plus side the mesh did make a difference in keeping me and baby cooler compared to my cotton ergobaby 360.The detachable pouch was a handy feature.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.