Ergobaby Omni Breeze Four Position Baby Carrier - Graphite Grey
Available online only
- Recommended for ages 0-48 months
- Maximum supported weight: 20.41kg
- Four carrying positions--inward, forward, hip, and back--provide versatile ways to carry your child
- SoftFlex Mesh fabric helps to maximise air flow so you and your little one stay cool and dry
- Padded lumbar support and extra-cushioned crossable shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry for both you and your child
- Innovative sliders make it easy to quickly switch your baby from inward to forward mode
- Built-in pockets and a detachable storage pocket provide plenty of space to stash essentials
- UPF+ privacy hood shields your baby from the sun and allows for discreet nursing
- Machine washable for easy-care convenience
- 1 x Carrier
- 1 x Detachable Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Cooling Mesh!- May 3, 2021
For anyone who has already used a carrier in warm weather, you know how sweaty and uncomfortable it can be. Finally, mesh fabric for the win! It keeps us cooler and dry. For fall/winter, you can always add layers like a large coat over top, but you can never remove layers of a thick, warm carrier. So this makes the most sense for our family who spends most days out walking or hiking. A second great feature is all of the storage pockets- a must for longer outings. Our third favorite feature is the extra padded cross-able shoulder straps. So comfortable! Last, I appreciate the baby hood for extra sun protection. Thanks to the Stellar Testing Panel & Ergobaby for a great product that will last!
- Comfortable and Versatile- May 2, 2021
The Omni Breeze was perfect for our needs. Used it with our 16 month old and was able to face forward and backwards in front of me as well as on my back. The straps are comfortable and able to be tightened or loosened as needed. I’ve used a few different carriers with my two children and this by far was the most comfortable. I didn’t feel like I had to constantly hold my child or that she was slipping. We love to go on long hikes and I was able to sustain carrying her for long periods of time. Thanks to Stellar Product Testing Panel for allowing us to use this amazing product.
- So comfortable and cool!!- April 30, 2021
This carrier is amazing! It’s so easy and intuitive to put on, fits perfectly, and is so comfortable for me and baby! Both my husband and I felt this carrier had an amazing fit and we have very different body types. He is 6 ft and fit and I’m 5’5” and just had a baby. The soft mesh fabric was wonderful. Definitely keeps us cool on hot days! Also the carrier doesn’t cause back pain like so many other ones do. It was super easy to put on and adjust, and fit like a glove! A huge thank you to Stellar Product Testing Panel for sending me this to try and review!