Ergobaby Omni Breeze Four Position Baby Carrier - Sapphire Blue
- Recommended for ages 0-48 months
- Maximum supported weight: 20.41kg
- Four carrying positions--inward, forward, hip, and back--provide versatile ways to carry your child
- SoftFlex Mesh fabric helps to maximise air flow so you and your little one stay cool and dry
- Padded lumbar support and extra-cushioned crossable shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry for both you and your child
- Innovative sliders make it easy to quickly switch your baby from inward to forward mode
- Built-in pockets and a detachable storage pocket provide plenty of space to stash essentials
- UPF+ privacy hood shields your baby from the sun and allows for discreet nursing
- Machine washable for easy-care convenience
- 1 x Carrier
- 1 x Detachable Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- A Must Have!- May 1, 2021
Thank you Stellar Product Testing Panel for this amazing product! We didn't really use a carrier for my first child, so never bothered getting one when the second one came along. But, I am SO happy I tried this. It has been my favorite baby product of all time. So comfortable...and the breathable mesh fabric keeps both the baby and I cool when it's hot outside. My husband and I share it, and it is so easy to adjust the straps. I love the pouch that comes with it - easy to carry my phone, (or an extra pacifier), instead of trying to shove it in a pocket I also love that it holds up to 45 lbs- a product that I plan on using for a very long time.
- The Best Carrier- May 4, 2021
I love the Omni Breeze carrier. Being able to wear the baby (and mine is huge) in multiple positions is ideal. It is designed to take the strain off of shoulders and really distributes the weight evenly so I could wear my baby for long periods of time without feeling fatigued. The mesh fabric is awesome as well because it keeps my heater baby cool. It is slightly difficult to get the baby into the rear carry position, but I think with practice, it will get easier. Otherwise, I like the options this carrier provides, it craftsmanship, and overall look. I received this awesome product to try in exchange for my review from the Stellar Product Testing Panel!
- Best summer carrier- April 30, 2021
Thanks to the Stellar Product Testing Panel for providing me with this carrier for testing. Living in a southern state it gets quite warm and we do a lot of outdoor activities with the kids. We do a lot of babywearing in public areas for so many reasons. Our babies get quite hot and sweat quite a bit. While using the Ergo Omni Breeze baby carrier, the mesh really allowed for airflow to reach our little ones, allowing them to stay a bit cooler and less sweaty therefore able to enjoy themselves more. This is a definite recommendation for summer babywearing. I will recommend to all my mom friends.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our customers; this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns