ergoPouch 1.0 TOG Jersey Cotton Swaddle Bag - 6 to 12 Months - Grey Marle
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Suitable for babies 6-12 months
- Simple zip-up design gives your child the comfort and security of a swaddle without complicated wrapping
- 1.0 TOG design is ideal for autumn/spring use when your child's room temperature is between 20 and 23 degrees Celsius
- Organic cotton craftsmanship keeps your baby warm and cosy throughout the night
- Two-in-one transitional system with arm poppers and a 2-way zipper with a protective enclosure make it incredibly easy to use
- Bell-shaped bottom and stretchy fabric gives your baby room to kick and wiggle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- These swaddles are amazing quality.- May 26, 2022
These swaddles are amazing quality. I was gifted a few different swaddles and have some hand-me-downs but the quality of these far surpasses the rest. I have multiple in different sizes and togs. The cocoon swaddle is perfect for my active 8 month old who fights sleep and could never stay swaddled in a blanket. They really give you peace of mind knowing baby is comfortable and allow for everyone to get a better sleep. Unlike all the other ergo pouches I do notice the material of this cocoon swaddle does seem to be more thick/stuff which I don't like as much as most of the other fabrics they come in.
- We love it!- April 11, 2022
Love our swaddle bag! Little sis doesn’t like to have her arms out quite yet, but is done with being swaddled with blankets, too. This gives her the perfect middle ground, and will grow with her. Totally worth the price. 100%. So happy she has something that keeps her warm and cozy. Ordering another right now!
- Loving it!- November 20, 2021
We love our Cocoon Swaddle Bag. As soon as our little girl got big enough to fill out the pouch properly (without twisting in it or being able to bring her hands up to her mouth). It makes it so much easier to transition a sleeping baby into their swaddle and the zipper is so much nicer than Velcro when changing a diaper in the middle of the night! We've started to transition our little one out of the swaddle and using the pouch has been great so far!
- I bought this for my- January 17, 2022
I bought this for my grandson who is still swaddling at night but wants arms out during the day. He is a 2 month old preemie so he wants to be warm all the time. My daughter loves it. It’s tight where it needs to be and warm enough for him. She uses it day and night (she has more than one). Definitely recommend despite being very pricey.
- This is hands down the- October 16, 2021
This is hands down the best swaddle I have used and the ONLY one that has worked for my daughter. I have tried them all, even the Ollie, with no luck. She would break free, get cold, or just didn’t seem like great quality. I am sold on the ergopouch brand and will be loyal forever. Thank you for making such an amazing swaddle bag!!