Escort Max360C Radar Detector with MRCD
- 360° radar detector has laser detection and directional arrows, so you know exactly where the hazards are
- MultaRadar CD detection helps you avoid detection from modern multiple-frequency radar systems
- Updatable IVT filter cuts down on false alerts coming from other vehicles
- AutoLock GPS included so you can know where you are and get updates related to your location
- Escort Live app works via Bluetooth and provides community reporting features and live police alerts
- Defender Camera Database helps you dodge traffic cameras while driving
- OLED Display provides a clear view of settings and alerts
- EX Mag Mount is simple to install inside your vehicle
- Travel case and SmartCord included, so setup is simple and hassle-free
- EZ Mag Mount
- Smartcord and Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 584 reviewers who responded, 527 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- fails to manufacture the frame on the glass- April 26, 2019
the radar does what is expected is quite accurate and helpful with arrows. the stickycup has a fault in its manufacture if you leave the radar placed in a week the plastic that supports the weight of the radar and the frame is broken and two radars returned ppr because of that the radar falls to the ground of the car. escort offers to send a new mount for free but the same will happen again to a defectYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great radar and laser detector- May 31, 2019
Most of the time my detect a x, k,Ka band or a laser on the highway there is no state troopers around. I would like to know if it's from other cars who have the same device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Escort Radar- September 12, 2020
Escort Max 360 Radar is definitely a must have. Awesome product!!! Price is up there, but definitely worth it!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not waste your money on this- February 28, 2022
I honestly would not waste your money on this. It constantly is going off, even when nothing is there. It does not filter out the Hondas and Acuras of the world and everything I get near a big truck, it goes off, even when I silence K band. It also chirps Ka band ahead of me every 15 seconds, whether or not there is anything there. It is like clockwork, every 15 seconds, chirps once, then stops. It got two stars because I guess it has prevented a ticket by making me drive near the speed limit because it is always going off. This is an overpriced pies of junk as far as I am concerned. I have tried updating the firmware to no avail.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- You going to love it- March 27, 2020
This is my 5 one I love it hands down ............Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.