eufy 1080p Wi-Fi Video Doorbell - Black
- 1080p Full HD resolution gives you a clear, full-colour view of the area around the door
- Wi-Fi connectivity works without a hub, so setup is simple and quick
- Eufy Security app works with Android and iPhone, and lets you view the video feed and change settings in one convenient place
- Night vision capability ensures even low-light conditions still give you a clear picture of who is at the door
- Real-time live viewing means you can see everything outside whenever you want to
- Motion sensors kick on whenever they detect anything, so you won't miss important events or deliveries
- Up to 120 days of battery life means reliable, long-lasting performance
- Video Doorbell 1080P (Battery-Powered)
- Screw Hole Positioning-Card
- Mounting Bracket
- Usb Charging Cable
- 15 Degree Wedge
- Wi-Fi Doorbell Chime
- Power Pin For The Wi-Fi Doorbell Chime
- Doorbell Detaching Pin
- Screw Pack
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works well, great customer service- August 8, 2021
I’ve had this up for 2 wks now and really like it. Has good display image at night too. I had a problem once recently where it went offline, and I had to reset it - it was complex process for me but I called their customer service and they walked me through it and were going to replace it for me without me having to ask. Our call got dropped, and they called me back but it turns out it was an internet issue and I restarted my router and it worked after that. I’m considering getting their outdoor camera too (with customer service like that) and returning the arlo cam I bought. Arlo is good too but Eufy offers 24/7 professional monitoring service for $100 year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just right for the price...- July 11, 2021
The price is right and it does what it is supposed to. Video quality is good (not spectacular), the motion sensing is adequate, the recorded clips are just right, installation/programming is easy, and the quality seems to be just fine. Just be aware that with cold/heat issues, the battery life may be affected. Wireless / WIFI devices at some point experience interference (none here so far) and phone service will sometimes affect connectivity. Another note, make sure you install a high quality Micro SD card, not a cheapo from the dollar store, it makes a huge difference! So, far this doorbell has been great...for the price. ANKER / EUFY makes some great stuff!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Affordable- May 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is an awesome Video doorbell with a lot to offer. The installation was very easy since your don’t have to install any wires since this is a battery operated doorbell. The next step was to download the app. I love how you don’t have to buy any type of subscription to keep track of your recordings. The App is very easy to use and helps you keep track and gives you alerts straight to your phone of who comes at your door.The camera is great and the images are clear. You can also talk through the Video doorbell to whoever is at the door and also record shortcut custom messages for your visitors. The battery life is great as well. Im very happy with this video doorbell and super affordable. I definitely recommend this!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.