eufy eufyCam 2 Pro Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor 2K Add-on Security Camera
- Requires eufy Security HomeBase 2 (sold separately) for use
- 2K video capture allows you to see the smallest details in crisp clarity
- Night vision capability of up to 25 feet protects your home, even in low-light conditions
- 140-degree field of view captures a wide area so you don’t miss a thing
- Motion detection notifies you of motion around your home and can be set to trigger the camera to record
- Wi-Fi connectivity pairs easily with your home network for quick setup
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa so you can activate or dim the floodlights and check in on your home with a simple voice command
- Built-in microphone and speaker enable two-way communication right from your smart phone
- IP67 weatherproof rating makes the camera safe for use both indoors and out
- 365-day battery life provides a full year of use between charges (and up to 3 years in standby mode)
- Includes mounting hardware to attach the camera to a wall or eave for optimal placement
- eufy is part of Anker Innovations Limited, one of the leading consumer electronic brands in America
Of the 402 reviewers who responded, 374 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Upgrade to the Eufy Security System- 22 février 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The EufyCam 2 Pro upgrade is a fantastic addition to our home security system. We are already running the HomeBase 2 so integration was simple. Once the camera was unboxed and charged, we were able to pair the camera in a few seconds. This camera has two options for mounting like the other EufyCam models: Magnetically or Screw-In. We chose to use the screw in mount due to high outdoor winds. The magnetic mount is ideal for indoors. The screw-in mount only took about 5 minutes to attach through our siding. The single greatest feature of the Eufy series of security cams is the fact that they are 100% wireless. This greatly reduces the time and effort needed to physically install the system. The EufyCam 2 Pro is able to record in 2K, so we used it to replace our EufyCam on our front door (where most of the foot traffic is) and the video it captures is crystal clear. We have DSL at our home, so we don't have a lot of extra bandwidth. The compression that all of our EufyCam's use is impressive as we don't even notice when the cameras are uploading data to Anker's cloud. The nighttime recording is also crisp and we can easily see who or what is walking near our front door. I could not be more impressed with this camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic wireless camera- 19 mars 2021
I really like this camera, will be buying a couple more. Long battery life, absurdly good image quality, wireless. I’m at 87% 27 days since install. Motion detection is as good as can be expected. 10-20ft is a reasonable expectation. The mounts are almost totally idiot proof (nothing is completely idiot proof). I live on a body of hypersaline water. So far so good. First shot shows camera with sunlight directly glaring in the lens. Second is slightly later. Third is dark out with pool lights on. (Yes I know the pool was dirty.) The app is great. I have not linked it to HomeKit as you get a lower Res image. (Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clearly A Winner!- 12 mars 2021
Easy set up and installation. Many options in app. Long battery life and crystal clear resolution.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cam 2 Pro Very Clear- 18 février 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] As a loyal customer, all my outdoor security cameras are Eufy. This brand never disappoints and it’s very easy to use/setup. A very dependable brand that is so useful to have. I really like that no subscription is required for this product. This cam 2 pro is an upgraded version of the ones I currently own. The picture clarity is very impressive, the definition is very clear in 2k. The built in speaker allows me to communicate clearly and I can hear the person on the other end very well. The app is very easy to use and it notifies me promptly when some kind of motion is detected. The night vision has impressive clarity and it makes me feel safe at night knowing that it’s very good at detecting motion. The cameras alarm helps to deter unwanted trespassers and is very useful to have too. I highly recommend Eufy security cameras.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The video/audio security system must have- 24 avril 2021
This is the video/audio security system that meets all my needs. Price - An affordable system that can be EASILY expanded if needed. Ease of installation - Very easy set-up and mounting procedures, all you have to to do is read the instructions carefully or watch the short available videos. Also, another plus, you can easily move the cameras to a better location if you decide so. Privacy - All the recorded information is kept on location, house or business, you can easily access it, share it or delete it. Picture and sound quality - Very good. Day or night, the images are crisp and clear, sound matches the images. Battery life - Excellent and by adding a solar panel you have one less thing to worry about. How would I improve: 1 - Desktop app that is as comprehensive as the mobile app 2 - Option on the solar panel to charge 2 cameras at the same time 3 - Option in the app to rearrange the order of the cameras and have all the cameras displayed in squares, thus have 4 to 8 squares on the phone/monitor display without the need to scroll.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.