eufy eufyCam 2 Pro Wireless Security System with 2 Bullet 2K Cameras - White
- Two IP add-on security cameras prove effective for both home and office recordings resulting in maximum security
- Wire-free profile makes it easy for installation besides letting you view footages from anywhere using your Smartphone or computer
- 8x digital zoom offers a closer look of the monitored subject
- Wi-Fi network support enables easy-setup and maximum convenience
- 3MP Super HD camera resolution ensures top quality footages
- 2K Vivid video resolution (2304x1296) displays even minute details on the screen at 15fps
- 140-degree wide-angle lens with 2.8 mm lens focus, 111-degree horizontal view, and 57-degree vertical view ensures thorough surveillance in multiple directions
- Night vision up to 25ft. switches the picture to black-and-white so that your cam doesn't miss a moment in dull-lit conditions
- Motion detection enables you to set a trigger after a motion is identified while its timely notifications make you worry-free even when you're away
- Two-way audio communication using the integrated speaker and omnidirectional microphone allows you to hear the incidents that occur around the camera, and also talk back using your phone
- Remote monitoring permits you to livestream HD video from your smartphone besides allowing you to interact with visitors afar
- 16GB local storage accommodates almost one year of recordings
- Integrated siren scares away unwanted strangers
- IP67 weather-proof rating makes the camera run for up to 365 days per charge (or up to three years in the Standby mode), indoors and outdoors
- Mountable profile permits for ideal placement on a wall or eave
- Supports Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa, so you can use your voice for activating or dimming the floodlights, and check what's happening indoors or outdoors
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 511 reviewers who responded, 474 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best camera system without subscription- February 20, 2021
I bought this system with a 3rd camera. I found that it was easily installed and to setup. I love the fact that you do not need a subscription for this system. The magnetic base is great too because I have placed 1 camera at the front door, 1 at the back door and the 3rd camera I can move it to another location using the mag mounts that came with the other tow cameras. The APP is good also. I like that I can view that cameras from wherever I am because the base (which is required) links to the web using my internet connection. I would recommend this camera to anyone that wants a system where there isn’t a monthly subscription nor a yearly fee.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent camera security system for home!- May 20, 2021
I picked this up a few weeks ago to install around our new home. The installation and setup was super easy and straightforward. With the eufy app on my phone, I am able to watch our outdoor front and back entryways remotely with ease. The notifications in the app can be tweaked, so you're no constantly pinged everytime there is movement on the cameras. The cameras and homebase record 20 to 60 seconds of video, depending on movement, and there is plenty of built in storage. The video is clear in day or night conditions. The best part of this system? There is no subscription service needed to monitor your home. Highly recommended product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy set up and expandable- June 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my Eufy Security system and was very pleased at how easy the setup was. With the base unit and the two cameras I am set for a basic security system. The nice part is it can be expanded with more cameras. Once the system is set up you can view the cameras and video from your iPhone of Android phone. The cameras have a wide angle view and captures a large area. The cameras have a 365 day battery life that is great. The iPhone app works great with push notification that allows you to know when someone enters the cameras viewing field. I would recommend this system to anyone who needs to keep an eye on thing while not homeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.