eufy Wireless Security Keypad - White
- Compatible with the eufy HomeBase and eufy security system components (sold separately)
- Keypad allows you to easily arm and disarm your alarm system by entering your password
- 30-second delay gives you time to go in and out of your house without triggering the alarm
- Compatible with the eufy Security app for custom security modes, remote operation, and other functionality
- S.O.S. button alerts the entire household when pressed in the event of an emergency
- Built-in battery provides power, even if the electricity is out
- eufy is part of Anker Innovations Limited, one of the leading consumer electronic brands in America
- eufy Security Keypad
- User Manual
- Welcome Card
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great addition to Eufy security self-monitoring- 27 avril 2021
It was quite easy to set up. Synced up well with my HomeBase 2. I ended up purchasing the all the sensors as well since they were on sale. Definitely a must get if you don’t want to pay a monthly subscription however, it does not notify authorities if the sensor goes off. This is part of a self monitoring security system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the price if you have Eufy devices- 8 mai 2021
I really like the keypad as an addition to our Eufy security system. It basically doesn't add any functionality to the system, but makes it a lot more convenient to use for every one in the house. You can set what your devices will do in each of the different security modes using the app, and use this keypad to switch through the modes. You can also assign access codes to your family members and friends. If you have cleaning or maintenance staff entering your house when you're not home, you can share a temporary code with them and you will get alerted on your home when they use the code. The device itself it solidly made and feels high quality. It's easy to mount it with screws or the 3M tape they provide. It doesn't require wiring since it is battery powered which makes it very convenient to mount.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love It!- 23 mars 2021
Huge fan of the Eufy Security line of products. Was debating on the Keypad. Have had a SimpliSafe system for about 8 years and had 2 keypads. The Eufy app works fine but habits are harder to break and thankfully Eufy doesn't break the bank. The only thing I have noticed is that running two keypads is not allowing the feature to arm the system with typing the passcode. Not used to having that anyway, so not a big deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Eufy- 29 juillet 2021
I love my eufy products for a few reasons. They are easy to use, appropriately priced and don’t have monthly fees. I added two of these controls so that I can set house alarm form anywhere and be able to control system without my phone for times that it’s not near me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returned it- 3 octobre 2020
If you have a cell phon this is not needed. You can use the app on your phone to do everything this basically does. It does have a nice feature to send out a distress email if you type in a programed distress code if you are being forced to dis arm it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.