Evenflo 4-in-1 Eat & Grow Convertible High Chair with Tray - Prism Triangles
Available online only
- Recommended age: 4 months to 5 years
- Weight capacity: 22.68kg (50 pounds)
- Convertible design has 4 different stages to grow with your child
- Stage 1 is a full-size mealtime high chair that positions your baby perfectly for meal time
- Stage 2 is a mini meal chair that's lowered to the floor for little ones who are independent enough to want their feet on the ground
- Stage 3 is a comfortable toddler chair that's used without the tray for sitting, playing, and socialising
- Stage 4 is a separate playtime table and chair that's ideal for snacks and crafts
- Five-point harness keeps baby securely in place and can be removed in stages 3 and 4
- Machine-washable seat pad and removable tray makes it easy to keep the high chair clean
- High Chair
- Seat Pad
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Well made!- March 29, 2019
This high chair is the best! I’ve had it for several years and it’s held up quite well. I originally bought it for my daughter when she was 6 months old. She sat up in it and didn’t slouch down or over. The buckles were easy to clip and unclip. I used it for my next son, and now I’m currently using for my youngest who is 6 months old. My favorite thing about this chair is how easy it is to clean. There aren’t any random spots where junk cakes in. I can just wipe it down with a paper towel or wipe and it’s clean! As a minor 4, it’s important I can clean the high chair quickly and easily. This high chair is perfect for my large family!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love these chairs- November 9, 2015
I bought this brand of highchair for my daughter when she was about 5 months old, she is now almost 3 and still uses it every single day for either eating, crafts, coloring or just playing toys on it. I love that these seats grow with the child and are so versitile that I am currently ordering a boy one for our 6 month old son. I am disappointed that the new design has the trays as a different color than the rest of the seat since my toddlers tray is the matching pink of her chair. And I also agree that I would love to see a better selection of designs and colors. But over all they are affordable, very well built and dependable chairs that will last us many years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - September 13, 2017
This is easily one of the best items I've purchased for my son. Not only is it a high chair but it also breaks down to a table and chair. It's very easy to clean and lasts a long time. The only complaint I have is that when you use it as a table and chair for dinner as we are now doing; food sometimes gets stuck in the slots on the table that the chair legs are supposed to go into to make it a full high chair. Depending on what kind of food it can be hard to clean out which not only is gross, but can make it hard to latch the legs into place when reassembling into a standard high chair.