Evenflo Aero Lightweight Stroller - Dove
Available online only
Recommended age:3 months and up
- Ultra-lightweight stroller provides maximum portability for families on the go
- 5-point harness keeps your child secure and features strap covers for a comfortable ride
- Folds compactly with one hand and self-stands so it's easy to load it in and out of the car
- Large canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection provides a shield from the sun, wind, and rain and features a peek-a-boo window so you can keep an eye on your baby
- Seatback storage pocket and large storage basket with convenient front and back access let you keep your diaper bag, purse, and keys close at hand
- Ergonomic rounded handlebar offers one-handed steering convenience
- Flex-hold parent cup holder adapts to the size of the beverage to help prevent spills
- Two mesh in-seat pockets store snacks and toys within your child's reach
- Rear-wheel locks keep the stroller from rolling while you take your child in and out
- Adjustable multi-position recline keeps your child comfy all day long
- Troubleshoot or ask questions online and in real time with the ParentLink customer service experts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 74 reviewers who responded, 66 would recommend this product.
- Great for travel- December 3, 2018
Weighing only about 15 pounds, the Aero makes it easy to travel. When traveling on the subway, I sometimes find myself stuck lifting the stroller up or down several flights of stairs. Fortunately, the Aero makes it possible for me to do so without breaking too much of a sweat. The wheels are big enough to go over sidewalks without getting stuck in the cracks. I have not had any trouble pushing the stroller with one hand, which is sometimes a necessity in the city. The large basket likewise comes in handy when carrying our stuff. Finally, the canopy provides useful protection from the elements. All in all, the Aero is a great stroller for the urban explorer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used for both an infant & toddler- November 22, 2018
We received this stroller initially to use for my 9 month old son, but my 3.5 year old daughter also likes using it. Our previous umbrella stroller was an Uppababy G-Luxe, which at the time was rated the best. Both are easy to steer and control; they are comparable in their seat adjustments. But we LOVE how much easier it is to close the Aero, it fits better in our trunk, & the storage basket is bigger and easier to get things in and out of. We did not notice a big difference in their weight, however the way the Aero folds is easier to carry in my opinion. Based on their price difference I would definitely recommend purchasing the Aero, it is worth every penny.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ordered two for twins- September 26, 2020
Ordered two for twins. Assembly was incredibly easy unwrap, pop on the wheels and cup holder and you’re off! Impressed with the underneath storage space and the maneuverability both are really too notch! I am average height but the handlebars are a good height and I’m not bending over to reach. The only draw back I have seen is the mechanism that reclines the seat is kind of difficult to use. The recline is easy enough so if your little one falls asleep you can recline them easily but once it’s time to bring the seat upright again it’s not the simplest thing it seems to require a lot of effort. Overall we are very happy with them and will be taking them to Disney worldYes, I would recommend this to a friend.