Evenflo Big Kid LX 2-in-1 High-back Booster Seat - Bristol Pink
Available online only
- Booster seat: 18kg to 49.8kg
- Booster seat elevates older children to keep them at the proper height for safety
- Belt clip helps to ensure correct vehicle belt positioning around your child's shoulder
- Online customer service chat and live video installation support help you to install the seat properly
- Converts easily from a high-back to a no-back booster
- Six headrest adjustments accommodate your child as they grow
- Seat pad is contoured for comfort on long trips
- Lightweight design is easy to move from one vehicle to another
- Dual integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close at hand
- Machine-washable seat pad makes it easy to keep the seat fresh and clean
- Booster Seat
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
- Light and budget friendly- November 8, 2019
When my son was ready to transition to a booster seat, I had to find one that could fit three across in my Nissan Altima since I have two younger kids in infant seats and convertible car seats. This seat fit perfectly! It is one of the most narrow boosters I was able to find, yet my son who is in the 90th percentile at 7 years old fits excellent in it and says it is very comfortable. We have two cars so switching the seats between the cars has always been a chore that neither my husband or I like to do, but this seat is so light that it is a breeze to move. I am definitely very happy with my choice and so is my son and my wallet!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great option for bigger kids!- April 8, 2014
This booster is a great option for bigger kids. My 6 year old had been in a backless booster and the belt never seemed to fit him quite right across his body. We've moved him into this booster seat and the fit is perfect, much more appropriate and much safer for him! He also feels that it's significantly more comfortable than sitting in a backless booster. The setup could not have been easier. It comes partially assembled in the box with the cushions in place, we just slipped the straps into place for the cushions and snapped the back on and were ready to roll. Easiest assembly of a baby product I've ever seen! Great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My son loves his new booster and so do I!- April 25, 2014
My son really likes this booster and I must agree with him! I was surprised when I opened the package to see how nice this seat truly is! We had been using a different booster and hands down this one has more cushioning and features that our previous one did not. My son loves being in control of his own light and really enjoys being able to turn it off and on himself! I love that he isn't constantly asking me to turn on the overhead lights anymore! This seat is very easily adjustable and we will be able to use it as he grows. It was a snap to put together, literally! I also like how the coverings will easily come off to make washing it not such a chore!! You won't be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our customers; this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns