Evenflo ExerSaucer Fast Fold + Go Activity Center - "D" is for Dino
Available online only
- This activity centre allows for all the bouncing around that baby loves, while also offering over 20 important activities that'll encourage your little one to move, play and learn
- Activities are designed to promote your child's physical and mental development
- Enhanced bounce and spin movements help develop baby's core leg muscles
- Toybar with 2 hanging toys encourage reaching, stretching, and sitting up, strengthening your little one's spine and neck
- Electronics on toybar feature fun lights and sounds, promoting cause and effect learning skills
- Mirror dino toy promotes self-awareness
- Pull-through toy allows your child to grasp and pull
- Barrel spinner and dino collar make sounds to teach baby their own ability to make sounds
- Smaller footprint takes up less space in the home without compromising on fun
- Wide surrounding tray is designed in such a way as to keep the toys within comfortable reach of your child
- 360-degree seat encourages continual cause and effect learning
- Easy, push button, 3-stage height adjustment allows the activity centre to adapt to your growing baby
- Sturdy, closeable carry bag makes it easy to store the activity centre or take it with you wherever you go
- Soft-fabric seat cover and toys are conveniently removable, making them easy to clean
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very convenient!- April 8, 2015
I love how easy this is to assemble and take with me. I also love that it's a three-in-one product, which means we can cut down our millions of baby products! It's very interactive without being overly busy. I feel like some exersaucers create overstimulation too quickly with a million colors and sounds and lights--but this one has a good balance. I would say the only drawback is that the 3rd stage (for toddlers) doesn't seem like it will get as much use. My 2 year old isn't interested in it, but when the baby gets older and walking, maybe we'll get more use out of it before the two-year-old stageYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product!- April 8, 2015
We live in really small home; I most appreciate how compact the product is for storage, yet easy to assemble when needed for use. The fact that the three stages allow longer use time is also a HUGE benefit in my book! So many products on the market are good for a couple of months at most; this ExerSaucer has activities that will take my child from early development (play mat) all the way through their toddler years (toy toss). My little one loves all of the the animals, bright colors, & activities!
- this might be just what i need!- August 3, 2015
I am currently pregnant with my third and i am so tired of having so many different toys that only get used for a few months. we have had an exersaucer before and i loved it but they are just so big. we live in a small house and i have been looking for a exersaucer that doesn't take up a ton of space but can still be used for mutiple purposes. i love the idea of the triple fun jungle exersaucer with the play mat, exersaucer and play table functions, but it is just so wide. it wouldn't work in our tiny space. this however would do the trick. because the legs are straight up and down and there is no base sticking out the baby would be able to walk around the exersaucer and play with all the toys. that covers the play table. and with the play mat as well that should make this the perfect fit for our family... : )Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.