Evenflo Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Set - Black/Red
Available online only
- Rear-facing: 2.3kg to 10kg
- Five-point harness keeps your baby securely in place while they ride
- Three shoulder-harness positions and two crotch buckle positions accommodate your child as they grow
- LATCH system lets you properly install the car seat with ease
- Full-coverage canopy protects your little one from the sun, wind, and rain
- Easy-to-carry, ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold
- Separate, stay-in-car base makes it easy take the seat in and out of your car
- Seat can be installed without the base for ease of use in multiple cars, airplanes, or public transportation
- Machine-washable fabrics are removable so you can keep them clean and fresh
- ParentLink customer service provides real-time chat and live video installation support
- Car Seat
Of the 103 reviewers who responded, 85 would recommend this product.
- - January 22, 2019
Very difficult to install and the manual isn't super easy to understand. It claims to have came with how-to videos but I couldn't find them anywhere on the internet. I ended up using the car seat without the base as they have that option but it is disappointing because I would like to use it with the base and that would be more convenient when taking it in and out of the car. The straps are not very easily adjustable either. You can tighten them but when it comes to moving them further up to accommodate a growing baby, I still haven't figured that out yet. Doesn't come with any head support either so the comfort level of the car seat is questionable.
- Good for a back-up, emergency car seat- March 13, 2020
Well the car seat does it’s job and functions as a car seat it has many issues that would prevent me from recommending it. The seat is very bare-bones and light weight which makes it easy to handle. Other than that it does not have many redeeming qualities. To change configurations with the straps is very time-consuming and not intuitive. The base of the car seat for the car feels cheaply made and does not have an ability to level with most cars. The car seat itself to get in and out of the base is troublesome as the latch is to it’s closer towards the base and hard to get to when getting in and out of a car. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Newborn Option!- April 28, 2020
The Evenflo Nature Max is an excellent option for a family with a Newborn Baby. The size isn't as clunky as most other models that are used as a 3 in 1. It is lightweight and durable and fits much better in the backseat than our other car seat in our 2nd car. It takes up less space and making it easier to remove. The design is definitely gender neutral in my opinion and I felt the colors worked well. The only negative is my son is big and may outgrow this seat quicker than anticipated considering the weight for this seat is limited. Overall I would surely recommend this product to friends and family! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.