Evenflo Platinum LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat - River Stone
Available online only
- Rear facing 1.8kg - 15.8kg
- Up-front 5-point harness helps keep your child secured for the ride
- Designed and tested to safety standards that exceed the federal crash test and rollover industry standards
- Side impact tested and meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Foam liner absorbs energy to deliver extra comfort and safety
Comfort for your baby
- 4- position, up-front recline offers comfort while your child is asleep or awake
- Full canopy protects your child from the elements and an extra zip out panel allows you to shield your baby
- Plush head pillow can be removed if desired
Convenience for you
- Lightweight design and ergonomic handle make this car seat easy to carry
- Belt Lock-off and quick connector LATCH provides fast, easy installation
- Separate stay-in-car base allows for easy transfer from home to car
- Car seat pad is machine washable for easy cleaning
- Buckle pockets let you tuck the buckle tongues away, making it easier and safer to get a child in and out of the seat
- Compatible with Evenflo strollers (sold separately)
- Plastic Bag
- Car Seat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 86 reviewers who responded, 79 would recommend this product.
- Awesome- May 26, 2021
I had this car seat for my now 2 year old when he was a baby. And by far my favorite seat ever out of all 3 of my kids. I think my favorite thing about it was how secure his kneck and head was from the padding inside the seat. So when he was in the car his head didn't fall forward. Plus the pieces were easy to remove and clean. Was definitely my favorite! I actually reccomended it to everybody expecting. And considering going with this same seat for my 4th little one due in June! The seat I had was identical to this seat, witch is what I thought I had order offline but it ended up being without the safty sencor. That is the only thing different.
- Small but works great- March 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Right out of the box it's very nice looking, gender neutral. It was easy to fit to my child. The base is easy to adjust to the position you need for your child's size. We used the latch system. It was easy for me to latch but I had to have my fiance tighten it. He was able to get it super tight which is nice. The carseat is pretty well padded. My child seems nice and comfy. It's lightweight and easy to carry even with a 18lb baby. It is small which I like because it's easier for me to buckle my older children. Overall it's a pretty decent carseat and we like it. The only thing that would make it better would be some shoulder padding.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use and safe- March 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Evenflo infant car seat is a lifesaver for me. Not only is it easy to install within minutes into my car, I can snap my baby in and out quickly with my busy schedule. As a Dad with a toddler and a new baby, saving time and offering top safety is really important to me and this one blows it out of the park. The colors are appealing and masculine, which I like. One of my favorite features is the really comfortable head support for my son. It’s like a memory foam pillow resting on each side of his head! Great win on that feature! The handle is also configured nicely for carrying angles. I’m recommend this to any Dad (or Mom) looking for any infant car seat on the market.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.