Evenflo EveryFit Convertible 4-in-1 Car Seat - Olympus
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Rear facing: 1.8kg to 18.1kg (4lb. to 40lb.)
- Front facing: 10kg to 29.5kg (22lb. to 65lb.)
- Booster seat: 18kg to 54.4kg (40lb. to 120lb.)
Safety for your little one
- 5-point harness keeps your baby securely in place while you're on the go
- LATCH system makes it easy to install the seat safely in your car
- Side-impact protection adds an extra layer of safety for your child
- Convertible design transforms from an infant car seat to a convertible, then a high-back booster, and then a no-back booster to grow with your child for up to 10 years
- Integrated cup holder and snack tray keeps cups and treats close at hand
- Removable, machine-washable cover makes it easy to keep the seat clean and fresh
- Part of the EveryFit collection
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 123 reviewers who responded, 113 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My daughter loves it!- January 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I gave this car seat a 3 start review because my husband hated installing it. I am not sure why it was so difficult, but we have another evenflo car seat that has the EasyClick LATCH technology and it is sooo easy to install. I just assumed this would have the same since it was newer. Everything else about the car seat is great. The cup holders are larger than the old car seat our 3-year-old had and actually hold her water bottles. I love the additional snack holder you can attach and detach. The seat belt tightens so smoothly, a definite upgrade from our last seat that I couldn’t seem to tighten no matter how it was installed. I also love how this seat grows with your child and becomes a booster.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seat to grow with baby- January 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The install for this seat was a bit complicated, but it is secure. The release tab for the straps is harder to depress in our truck compared to our car, but it’s just the added height of the vehicle That makes depressing the release a bit awkward. I love the style of the seat and the fact that it will grow with my daughter through back facing to booster. It is a good investment, safe and comfortable. The padding around the head is great and my daughter is happy to ride in it when we make the occasional grocery pickup. I can’t stress enough how nice it is that this product will grow with her. I received this product in exchange for my honest review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not fighting me anymore- January 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Okay so my 17-18 month old started fighting me in our old car seat. I got the 4-1 as it said it had extra leg room for my almost 3 feet tall but still have to be rear facing kid. He doesn’t have to bunch his fear anymore and he doesn’t fight me getting in, so I assume it’s comfier. He is my skinny mini so the pads fit but if u got a chunk baby you would probably have to remove some of the many pads. It was easy to put in but tightening it was hard, but I had a hard time tightening all car seats so I think it’s me. Love it! Even the one time I overestimated and totally hit the curb, he acted fine so I wish I had the padding because it rattled me. Lol.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.