Evenflo Everystage Deluxe Convertible 3-in-1 Car Seat - Crestland
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Rear Facing (minimum): 1.8kg
- Rear Facing (maximum): 22.6kg
- Front Facing (minimum): 10kg
- Front Facing (maximum): 29.4kg
- Booster Seat (minimum): 18kg
- Booster Seat (maximum): 54.4kg
- 5-point harness has been tested to a 65 lb weight limit, keeping your child safely secured until they are ready to use the booster seat
- EasyClick technology ensures a tight, wiggle-free installation in under 60 seconds
- Increased rear-facing seating space keeps your child in a rear-facing position for longer
- 3-in-1 seat functions as a rear-facing car seat, front-facing car seat, and as a booster seat, and accommodates children from 4lbs all the way up to 120lb., so you only need one car seat for your growing child
- 10 different adjustable positions keep your child comfortably seated throughout their growth
- In-seat recline provides enhanced support for infants and angles the child to minimize head slump and keep the airway open
- Easy-to-read bead level and 5-recline options ensure a more secure installation and more comfortable seating
- One-hand adjustable head rest grows with your child to offer a comfortable seat at any stage
- Dual built-in dishwasher-safe cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach
- Soft cushioned insert can be removed as your child grows
- Machine-washable seat pad is easy to clean
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 255 reviewers who responded, 243 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great car seat for the price, confusing manual- October 2, 2020
This car seat is well put together and simple to get a child in and out of, along with solid safety ratings, you can't really ask for more. My only quarrel is more so with the instructions. Evenflo needs to hire some plain language experts to redo their manual. What should be a simple pamphlet that very clearly illustrates how to adjust the car seat and how to install the anchor locks is a dense and very complicated manual organized like an old school choose your own adventure book! I recommend watching a 2 minute YouTube video on how to install this car seat and save yourself the hour of trying to understand the cryptic manual!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Carseat!- November 1, 2018
I LOVE this car seat!! I was trying to find a car seat that would work rear-facing with my captains chairs (middle row of my SUV) with no luck, until I found this one! Others threw my son forward, even with the furthest recline. THIS CAR SEAT IS PERFECT for my chairs!! It reclines far enough that my son can sit comfortably and safely. I also gained an inch or 2 in the front seat (I was able to scoot the seat further back) due to the way this seat reclines. WOW! I also love the 5 point harness. It snaps easily, and the bottom can be done quickly, which is perfect for my squirmer. The ratchet system to secure the seat is also AMAZING!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and high quality! Easy to use- July 27, 2018
- Lockes into the car very well especially with the tightening feature. Instead of pulling it right yourself, it has a handle to crank the lockdown straps tighter - Our son sits in it very comfortably and secure. Plus, he doesn’t get out of the seat all sweaty after a car ride. - The buckles and straps are nicely designed, easy tighten and reminders on where the cross chest buckle should be located on the child, “Place at armpit level” - Installing the car seat was easy, very intuitive Overall, love this car seat over the previous one we had. Previous one is known for being one of the best and is not a cheap. Highly recommend this seat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.