Evenflo EveryStage Deluxe Convertible 3-in-1 Car Seat - Latitude
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Rear facing: 1.8kg to 22.6kg
- Front facing: 10kg to 29.4kg
- Booster seat: 18kg to 54.4kg
- 5-point harness offers a secure, safe fit for your child
- Compatible with the LATCH system for easy installation
- Side impact protection keeps your child protected from all angles
- EasyClick technology offers a tight fit for a wiggle-free seat, and can be attached correctly in 60 seconds
- 3-in-1 design converts from an infant seat to a convertible car seat to a booster seat, offering protection for your child for up to 10 years
- Tested above industry standards in front, side impact, and rollover tests to offer the best protection for your little one
Comfort for you child
- 10 different positions offer a range of adjustable comfort options to keep your child happy even during long drives
- Soft cushioned insert can be removed as your child grows
- Adjustable headrest makes it easy to alter the height and harness in one step without uninstalling the seat or rethreading the harness
- In-seat recline offers enhanced support to minimize head slump
- Easy-to-read bead level and 5-recline options provide exceptional on-the-road comfort
Convenience for you
- Removable machine-washable seat pad and 2 dishwasher-safe cup holders are fast and easy to clean
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 257 reviewers who responded, 245 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great car seat for the price, confusing manual- October 2, 2020
This car seat is well put together and simple to get a child in and out of, along with solid safety ratings, you can't really ask for more. My only quarrel is more so with the instructions. Evenflo needs to hire some plain language experts to redo their manual. What should be a simple pamphlet that very clearly illustrates how to adjust the car seat and how to install the anchor locks is a dense and very complicated manual organized like an old school choose your own adventure book! I recommend watching a 2 minute YouTube video on how to install this car seat and save yourself the hour of trying to understand the cryptic manual!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great Carseat!- November 1, 2018
I LOVE this car seat!! I was trying to find a car seat that would work rear-facing with my captains chairs (middle row of my SUV) with no luck, until I found this one! Others threw my son forward, even with the furthest recline. THIS CAR SEAT IS PERFECT for my chairs!! It reclines far enough that my son can sit comfortably and safely. I also gained an inch or 2 in the front seat (I was able to scoot the seat further back) due to the way this seat reclines. WOW! I also love the 5 point harness. It snaps easily, and the bottom can be done quickly, which is perfect for my squirmer. The ratchet system to secure the seat is also AMAZING!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and high quality! Easy to use- July 27, 2018
- Lockes into the car very well especially with the tightening feature. Instead of pulling it right yourself, it has a handle to crank the lockdown straps tighter - Our son sits in it very comfortably and secure. Plus, he doesn’t get out of the seat all sweaty after a car ride. - The buckles and straps are nicely designed, easy tighten and reminders on where the cross chest buckle should be located on the child, “Place at armpit level” - Installing the car seat was easy, very intuitive Overall, love this car seat over the previous one we had. Previous one is known for being one of the best and is not a cheap. Highly recommend this seat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.