Evenflo LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat Base - Black
Available online only
Rear-facing installation only
- Carrying capacity of 1.8kg - 15.8kg
Fast and secure installation
- Installation via the LATCH system or vehicle seatbelts
- Belt lock-off safety feature integrated in the base design
- Four available recline positions with a built-in pendulum indicator to ensure stabile adjustments
- Compatible with Evenflo LiteMax 35 infant car seat
- Meets or exceeds Evenflo side impact testing and temperature testing for product integrity
- Meets Federal Safety Standards for both Child Restraint Systems and Flammability of Interior Materials
- Exceeds the federal crash test standard for structural integrity
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- MUST Have!- March 9, 2019
My wife and I received an Evenflo Sibby system from our registry and had been using the base it came with in her car and a separate carseat in mine... for four months. Believe me, by the end of it, I NEEDED to order this extra base. It makes it so much easier when you don't have to coordinate two carseats. That and the Sibby stroller requires you to use the carseat locked into it until your infant is older, so we always had to keep track of who had the carseat where if we wanted to go out independently. Not to even mention the ridiculousness of taking him out of the other carseat, putting him into the Sibby to use it on the stroller, and then reversing the process! All because the base was with my wife at work! For goodness sake! Just order the second base! I wish I had four months ago!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Confused customer.- December 18, 2019
*Rating subject to change if there’s an explanation* I have been trying to get this base to adjust lower and higher. I have read the handbook it came with, googled, reviewed this websites handbook and it seems like I don’t even have the same car seat base and can’t find this type of model anywhere!! The adjustment part is just tucked under the base and when I unlatch it, it’s WAY too inclined. Am I missing something??
- love the simplicity and the easy adjustable angle- May 24, 2018
I'm very happy with the design of this base. its super simple and very secure and I really love the adjustable back section that allows me to angle the seat perfectly for my baby- from lying back for my infant, to more upright for when he's olderYes, I would recommend this to a friend.