Evenflo LiteMax DLX Infant Car Seat - Meteorite
Available online only
- Rear facing: 1.8-15.8kg
Safety on the go
- Adjustable SafeZone Load Leg features easy-to-read indicators to help stabilize the seat base and reduce crash forces up to 50%
- SureSafe Installation System comes with connectors and a set of LATCH guides for easy and proper installation
- Belt Lock-Off ensures the seat is stable and secure, even when installed with the vehicle's safety belt
- Easy-to-read recline indicator shows you when the seat is precisely level
- 5-point harness fits over your child's shoulders and around their hips for a safe and secure ride
- Designed for side-impact safety to provide peace of mind on the road
Complete comfort and convenience
- No-rethread harness makes it quick and easy to adjust the straps
- Adjustable headrest and removable head and body pillow promise a comfortable and customized fit
- Removable cover is machine-washable for easy-to-clean convenience
- Lightweight design with an ergonomic handle makes carrying the seat a breeze
- Full-coverage canopy protects your little one from the sun, wind, and rain
- Available live video installation support and online chat makes it easy to get help with installation or troubleshooting
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
- Very happy!- November 19, 2019
I can’t speak enough about this infant car seat! It has adjustable head rest that grows with my baby. The latches are super easy to use. The padding is soft and comfortable and my baby seems to be happy, we sure don’t want a fussy baby in the car! It was easy to install in my car and with the base the car seat slides right in. It also has a recline indicator that lets you know a good position for when you set it up in your car. It’s lightweight and the handle made it easy to carry without hurting my arms or tiring it out to much. I’m very happy with my purchase and will be purchasing another one for my sister that’s due soon!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features, lightweight- February 1, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely enjoyed this infant seat. It’s lightweight - which is a big deal for me because my baby is heavy. The seat adjusting system is great-it’s so much easier than having to rethread the straps every time she grows to the next one. The stability leg is a nice feature. I like it because it’s a little added protection especially in the bigger suv like mine. Also the infant seat is a good size and i was able to fit it between two full size convertible car seats with a little wiggle room so that was helpful. I usually go for all black when choosing a car seat, but this one was a nice color and I like the camo print on the canopy. Overall this is a great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lite weight and high quality!- February 19, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This infant seat is one of the best in quality and price! The quality is amazing. I especially love the color, which could work as a neutral color for both genders. It’s extremely easy to install without a hassle and fits perfect in our SUV with another convertible seat and leaves quite a bit of room in the middle. Both the seat and base are a bit heavy when they’re attached together, but the car seat itself is extremely lightweight, which is a nice perk, but it doesn’t sacrifice safety or comfort whatsoever. The inner fabric makes it feel high quality and adds to the comfort without being too bulky. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.