Evenflo LiteMax DLX Infant Car Seat - Meteorite
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Rear facing: 1.8-15.8kg
Safety on the go
- Adjustable SafeZone Load Leg features easy-to-read indicators to help stabilize the seat base and reduce crash forces up to 50%
- SureSafe Installation System comes with connectors and a set of LATCH guides for easy and proper installation
- Belt Lock-Off ensures the seat is stable and secure, even when installed with the vehicle's safety belt
- Easy-to-read recline indicator shows you when the seat is precisely level
- 5-point harness fits over your child's shoulders and around their hips for a safe and secure ride
- Designed for side-impact safety to provide peace of mind on the road
Complete comfort and convenience
- No-rethread harness makes it quick and easy to adjust the straps
- Adjustable headrest and removable head and body pillow promise a comfortable and customized fit
- Removable cover is machine-washable for easy-to-clean convenience
- Lightweight design with an ergonomic handle makes carrying the seat a breeze
- Full-coverage canopy protects your little one from the sun, wind, and rain
- Available live video installation support and online chat makes it easy to get help with installation or troubleshooting
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
- Love Love Love- February 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely love the color of this car seat. The added bar that helps with hard impact is amazing. I feel my child is very safe in this seat. The secure clips that hooks to the seat in the vehicle is easy to clamp and unclamp. You don’t have to worry about struggle to clamp it in or unclamp since it has a release pull strap. I would so recommend this car seat and color. I’m very happy I chose this product to review.❤️Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom and baby friendly car seat- February 4, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The LiteMax DLX Infant Car Seat is amazing. The carseat is so easy to install, it is really easy to latch the carseat to the base. The base of the carseat has an indicatior so you can know when the carseat is correctly installed based on your child.The carseat is lightweight, and most importantly it is safety tested. This carseat has so many great features. My favorite feature is the adjustable headrest; it makes it easier to adjust the carseat as baby grows. I hated to adjust the straps in my first born baby’s carseat as he grew. That is the reason why the adjustable headrest feature in this carseat makes me so happy. I really like the leg supporter feature, it makes my baby more comfortable in the carseat. The canopy is great it covers a lot the sun. I have a suv and the carseat fit perfectly without taking much space of the back seat. This carseat has everything a mom needs for her baby and has a unique stylish look as well. I definitely like this carseat and honestly do recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- luxurious- February 11, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I will start by saying that I am in love with this car seat! It was so light when it came out of the box I wasn't sure if it would be safe during a crash or cushy enough for long car rides, but I was wrong. It has a soft inserts, one around the back and along sides of the head and one for the bottom. My child sits deeper in the car seat meaning it would fit a taller infant. The load leg kept the car seat stable and was super easy to install. To unhook it from the bottom the first try was difficult because I thought I would break it if I pulled too hard. The fact that this little piece reduces 50% of crash forces is pretty amazing. The handle has 4 positions, one for carrying, one for loading baby into the seat, one to be out of the way, and the final to prop the car seat up when its placed on the floor. The canopy is durable and seemed like it would last. The one fault I found with this car seat is the chest piece is hard to unclip. My daughter doesn't like to be in her carseat, but with this one she didn't get upset and fuss. Safe and comfortable- a win-win! I received this product from Saavy Parents Sampling Program but all opinions are my own.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Light and easy- February 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This worked great for me! Our other car seat is a Britax B-safe and while great, it was heavy to carry our little one in. This one is light and easy. The color is great and he seems super comfortable and I love that I can adjust the head pads higher up the taller he gets. And while I thought the leg pads would get in the way, they actually made it easier to have him sit all the way up. Makes it harder for him to slide forward while trying to buckle him in. Set up was similar to the Britax base, face and clip in. This had these little grey things I took a picture of, and oh my gosh they made it easier to clip on. Wish we had these when trying to click into my sister’s Subaru. Those little metal bars are harder to find and click in than you think it would be! In short, amazing, directions easy to follow and baby is snug as a bug and safe in a car seat I can carry in a grocery store or to doctor’s appoints with greater ease than our other car seat! So helpful! I wish I had it sooner!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Carseat- February 11, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a wonderful carseat. I love that the canopy retracts to far. We also love the full body insert. The additional leg support is a genius move and I wish more companies did it. The only issue I have had is that this carseat is heavier then my other evenflo infant seat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.