Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System with SafeMax Infant Car Seat - Casual Grey
Available online only
Folio3 Stroll & Jog Travel System
- Stroller seat has a maximum weight of 50lb. (22.68kg)
- 5-point harness keeps your child secure and safe
- Modular stroller has 6 modes of use for flexibility and convenience
- Canopy keeps your child cool and protected from the rain and sun
- Storage basket to hold essentials at the ready
- Cup holder to keep beverages handy
SafeMax Infant Car Seat
- Rear facing weight capacity: 1.8kg to 15.8kg
- Stay-in-car base for easy installation and removal
- 5-point harness for safety and comfort
- LATCH system allows for proper car seat installation
- Side-impact protection for peace of mind
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels nearly two times the federal crash test standard
- Removable seat cushion and washable fabric for ease of use
- Car Seat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 200 reviewers who responded, 177 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dislike it- July 23, 2020
I am one to always read the reviews for big purchases. In this case I got this stroller as a gift. I can’t say enough how much I or should I say we because my husband hates it as well. We just can’t get it to maneuver smooth. The front two wheels constantly get stuck. My husband has attempted to remove them and replace them, nothing seems to work. Not sure if it’s only our stroller. If you are looking for a smooth ride this is not your stroller. I feel like a car every time we use it, we have to go reverse forward reverse forward all that time. This is our second child, for our first brown went with a different brand and had no trouble with it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great travel system- October 19, 2018
I am so happy with the pivot travel system! First of all it is a beautiful color (I get so many compliments). The travel system is all you need from day 1. It comes with the carseat base, carseat, stroller, and even cover up for the stroller. The car seat click in the stroller for newborns and later on you can use the original stroller seat (that you can convert in a bassinet). The stroller is easy to use and doesn't take much space. The car seat is roll over tested and is si comfortable for my baby. The travel system goes for a great price since it has all you need since day 1 for your baby. It has been a great purchase for us, we love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Stroller but...- November 7, 2019
I got the dusty rose stroller as a gift, and I love it! I think that this stroller is great and affordable if you're in need of a stroller and a car seat all in one.I use my stroller everyday and I love that It has enough storage room at the bottom and is easy to put together. The wheels are great and give me easy movement whether I take it to the mall or through grass. However, the stroller does SOMETIMES tend to give me a tough time when I want to turn in a different direction. Although this may be an issue for some moms, it only seems to be a slight inconvenience for me. I love my stroller and I don't see me changing it any time soon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.