Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System Stroller with SafeMax Infant Car Seat - Stallion
Available online only
Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System Stroller
- Recommended age: All ages up to 96cm tall
- Standard full-size stroller is an ideal choice for long walks, trips to the mall, and everyday use
- 5-point harness keeps your child secure and features strap covers for a comfortable ride
- Folds compactly and self-stands so it's easy to load it in and out of the car
- Large canopy provides full protection from sun, wind, and rain and features a peek-a-boo window so you can keep an eye on your baby
- Extra-large storage basket expands to over 2 feet in length with convenient front and back access so you can easily stash your diaper bag, purse, and more
- Adjustable handle offers three different positions to fit your height comfortably
- Flex-hold cup holder adapts to the size of the beverage to help prevent spills
- Effortlessly converts to a double stroller or one of 22 configurations with no additional parts or tools required
- Modular design lets your toddler ride comfortably and converts to an angled infant seat for smaller babies
- Seats can be used front-facing or parent-facing for flexibility and convenience
- Removable bumper bar makes it easy to take your baby in and out of the stroller
- Large cruiser tires feature front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension for smooth strolling and manoeuvrability
- Flip-flop-friendly brake is easy to use and keeps the stroller from rolling while you take your child in and out
- Adjustable 3-position recline and 5-position footrest keep your child comfy, even as they grow
- Troubleshoot or ask questions online and in real time with the ParentLink customer service experts
SafeMax Infant Car Seat
- Rear-facing weight capacity: 22.6kg
- Lightweight design makes the car seat easier to transport
- Chest clip, buckles, and harness covers keep baby strapped in safely
- Plush full body insert offers extra comfort, while the energy absorbing foam provides safety
- Extended three-panel canopy protects your baby from sun, wind, and rain
- SafeZone base features an anti-rebound bar that limits the amount of movement experienced in a frontal-impact
- Car seat pad is easy to remove and machine washable
- Stay-in-car base has 4-position up-front recline for child's comfort, and offers quick and safe transfer of the infant car seat to and from the stroller
- Base and 1-Step belt lock-off provide accurate install for your peace of mind
- Live video installation support helps ensure your car seat is installed for maximum safety
- Car Seat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 139 reviewers who responded, 127 would recommend this product.
- Lightweight and Good Looking- December 25, 2019
I love this product(and most evenflo everything). Pros: light weight, easily convertible, giant basket, smooth wheels, adjustable handlebar, clicks easily into place, all parts included. Cons: hard to fold, sun canopy is tiny(has to purchase an ugly extender), no parent console included, no snack tray attachment for mini human(included or not), One foot break jiggle to make sure it’s locked, have to remove toddler seat before folding otherwise its a pain. Overall happy with it, but wish there was an option for two toddler seats instead of infant car seat. By baby #2, most families already have an infant seat. There should be a choice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Travel System- November 13, 2019
We bought this travel system while we were expecting our second child. We sure have not been disappointed, we love how the carseat and toddler seat fit together, but also the option of just the toddler seat. I have a chunkier son who is about 1.5 years old and he still fits fine in the toddler seat. The stroller folds up nice and compact, and the baby carseat is beautiful to carry around, and great fabric for wiping up baby spitup etc. Everything is easy to set up, fold up and put away. I would recommend this stroller especially to young families starting out. It is an absolutely affordable travel system, easy to clean and easy to use!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An easy to use option for a single/double stroller- July 28, 2020
This is the easiest to use convertible double stroller that I've come in contact with! It converts effortlessly from one seat to two. and is comfortable for both of my kids. The only reason I selected 4-stars is because of the toddler accessory tray. Once attached it sits SO high up. My toddler is reaching above their head to get to their water bottle or snacks. That was a little design flaw in this set up. Also when you have the toddler seat and the car seat facing forward attached at one time, they're a little smooshed together. Not a big thing, my kids love it, but I could see it being a problem for others. There's no space between the seats.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.