Evenflo Revolve360 All-in-One Car Seat - Amherst
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Rear-facing: 1.81-18.14kg (4-40lb.)
- Front-facing: 9.98-29.48kg (22-65lb.)
- Booster seat: 18.14-54.43kg (40-120lb.)
Safe and secure
- 3-in-1 convertible seat grows with your child from birth to age 10 so it's the only car seat you'll ever need
- Stay-in-car base makes it easy to take the seat in and out of the car
- Five-point harness keeps your child securely strapped in for the ride
- Sure360 Safety Installation System uses the LockStrong bar to lock the base in place and Tether 360 for secure, proper positioning
- Tested to ensure side impact, temperature and rollover protection, as well as for structural integrity
- Bead level indicator lets you know when the car seat is installed correctly
- ParentLink provides customer service and live video support with a certified car seat safety technician if you need help installing the seat
- Reclining seat lets you adjust your baby's position without waking them up or reinstalling the seat
- Built-in cup holders keep drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable and washable seat cushion makes it easy to keep the car seat fresh and clean
- Rotating base turns a full 360 degrees so you'll only have to install the base once
- Car Seat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 360 Rotation is the way to go!- May 26, 2021
With two toddlers constantly in tow and a third baby expected any day, I was eager to participate in the Stellar Product Testing Panel for the 360 Revolve Car Seat. Pleasantly surprised to finally see a car seat that offers both longevity and functionality! Both of my children liked the roominess of the seat as well as the adjustability. Climbing in and out of a taller SUV, the 360 Revolve made buckling and unbuckling so much more efficient. No more battling to get everything and everyone in place. It was all set with a simple twist! I am eager to try this with my newborn and see how it works, but for now my two “big kids” gave it five stars!
- Best seat on the market - but they need to start selling extra bases!- September 12, 2021
Love this car seat! My only complaint (and reason for 4 starts instead of 5) is that they NEED to start selling extra bases to simplify moving the seat from one car to another without having to reinstall the base!!! The rotation feature is unbeatable though and makes getting my wiggly little guy in the seat SO much easier. He also appears to really enjoy the seat and is very comfortable. The install wasn’t any more complicated than other seats, and I loved the latching bar as it really secured the base. I would definitely purchase this item again and highly recommend it (but seriously Evenflo, start selling extra bases!!!!)
- Recommend- October 22, 2021
I bought a seat like this one 8 1/2 years ago online but it was from the UK. They’ve had these for years now. I bought another like this a year ago for my second child, but I got into an accident so had to replace it. That’s what brought me to this one. This is the first rotating car seat in the US and it was cheaper than the other two I had bought before so I decided to try it. I just got it today. Comparing them to the two others I’ve had, I can say this one is bulkier. I drive a Nissan Rogue Sport SUV. The cushion is nice though. I also like that it detaches from the base, as the other ones I have had did not do that. I like the shoulder pads and the nonslip design under them. I would recommend this seat most definitely. Like the others I’ve had, it makes getting baby out of the car a lot easier and that’s why I always went with these kinds of seats. The only con about it is that it doesn’t recline back at all when forward facing so my son’s head goes forward when bed asleep and I absolutely hate that!