Evenflo Sibby Standard Stroller with LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat - Black
Available online only
- Maximum seat weight: 22.7kg
- Full-size standard stroller provides convenience for families on the go
- Ride-Along board lets two children ride at the same time and folds out of the way when not in use
- 5-point harness keeps your child secure and features strap covers for a comfortable ride
- Folds compactly with one hand and self-stands so it's easy to load it in and out of the car
- Large three-panel canopy provides a shield from the sun, wind, and rain
- Oversized storage basket with convenient front and back access lets you keep your diaper bag, purse, and keys close at hand
- Sport-style handle and large cruiser tires provide a smooth ride and maximum manoeuvrability
- Flex-hold parent cup holder adapts to the size of the beverage to help prevent spills
- Adjustable footrest and multi-position recline keep your child comfy all day long
- Removable bumper bar lets your little one get in and out of the stroller with ease
LiteMax 35 infant car seat
- Five-point harness with up-front adjustment makes it easy to tighten and loosen the straps
- Stay-in-car base lets you move the seat from the car to the stroller, hassle-free, in one secure click
- Integrated belt lock-off system and recline indicator help ensure proper leveling for easy installation
- Rollover and side-impact tested for maximum safety for your baby
- Lightweight with an ergonomic handle to make carrying easier
- Full-coverage canopy protects your little one from the sun, wind, and rain
- Removable plush head pillow support cushions and cradles your baby's head
- Easy to clean with a wipeable and machine-washable car seat pad
- Live video installation support with a certified car seat safety technician ensures proper installation
- Troubleshoot or ask questions online and in real time with the ParentLink customer service experts
- Car Seat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 98 reviewers who responded, 91 would recommend this product.
- Excellent Travel System- November 13, 2019
We bought this travel system while we were expecting our second child. We sure have not been disappointed, we love how the carseat and toddler seat fit together, but also the option of just the toddler seat. I have a chunkier son who is about 1.5 years old and he still fits fine in the toddler seat. The stroller folds up nice and compact, and the baby carseat is beautiful to carry around, and great fabric for wiping up baby spitup etc. Everything is easy to set up, fold up and put away. I would recommend this stroller especially to young families starting out. It is an absolutely affordable travel system, easy to clean and easy to use!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An easy to use option for a single/double stroller- July 28, 2020
This is the easiest to use convertible double stroller that I've come in contact with! It converts effortlessly from one seat to two. and is comfortable for both of my kids. The only reason I selected 4-stars is because of the toddler accessory tray. Once attached it sits SO high up. My toddler is reaching above their head to get to their water bottle or snacks. That was a little design flaw in this set up. Also when you have the toddler seat and the car seat facing forward attached at one time, they're a little smooshed together. Not a big thing, my kids love it, but I could see it being a problem for others. There's no space between the seats.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - March 1, 2020
This system is OK, it's a budget friendly and it gets the job done. The only issue is that the stroller has two pokes on each side and your baby hits his/her side of their head on a daily basis .There's no actual use for those pokes, I'm not even sure ďżźwhy they are there. My baby ends up with red/bruises of both side of her head. I'm not sure why nobody had talked about this safety issue? It is not that easy to close but it has a nice size basket and the wheels are big which makes strolling on sand, rocks, regular pavement a breeze. When you close the hood one side is more forward than the other so it'll always look sideways.