Evenflo Spectrum High Back Booster Car Seat - Teal Trace
Available online only
- Booster seat: 18kg to 49.8kg
- Lyf Guard technology features multiple layers of energy-absorbing materials designed to compress upon impact, offering advanced side impact protection
- Rollover tested to simulate roof-to-ground contact, an impact largely responsible for injuries caused by a rollover event
Comfort for your child, convenience for you
- 2-in-1 design transitions from a high-back booster seat to a no-back booster seat to accommodate children as they grow
- 8 adjustable positions fit your child as they grow, offering comfort and protection for small to larger users
- Wide, ergonomic seat base supports a broad range of children
- Dual cup holders and storage section keep drinks and snacks close at hand
- Durable, machine-washable fabrics, with removeable seat cushion, make cleanup simple
- Live video installation support lets you schedule a session with a certified car seat safety technician to ensure that you are installing the seat correctly
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 54 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
- We love the Spectrum high back booster!!!- February 20, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We received our Evenflo Sprectrum high-back booster to test a little over a week ago. My 11 year old daughter does not meet our state’s height and weight requirements to us me a seat belt only. She LOVES this seat. She loves how comfortable it is and especially loves the cup holders. We are using the back with her at hart request and I am very impressed with the cushion in the head support. It fits well in the bucket seat of my minivan, but due to height we use it in the very back seat. My 9 year old is disappointed because she can not comfortably sit in the seat due to the narrowness of the sides of the seat and her wide hands hipsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Booster Seat- December 26, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the 2 in 1 Spectrum Belt-positioning booster car seat about three weeks ago. It was super easy to assemble. I'm impressed with the safety technology the LYF +Guard Advanced Compression Technology system gives me peace of mind knowing that my grand children will have extra protection in case there ever is an accident. The height adjustable back rest is great because I have three grand children ages 13 months 3 and 4 years old. The wide comfortable seat is a plus. My grand children love the two side storage cups for holding snacks and a drinking cup. The best advantage is that they love that fact that they can see very well out the car window.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to install, super comfy- February 22, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I put the booster seat together and had it installed in the car in under 10 minutes while the kiddos played with chalk in the driveway. I’m a big fan of the storage/cup holder compartments on the side and the high armrests. I feel like the high armrests help keep the lap belt in good position and prevents our daughter from leaning over too much to the side. The shoulder belt positioner isn’t visible, as it is covered by the headrest. That made it a little trickier to loop the belt through, but didn’t take too much longer. Our 4-year-old says she likes it and it’s very soft! And if you’re looking for a seat to match your car’s interior, this is the one for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.