Evenflo Symphony 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat - Pinnacle
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- 3-in-1 seat is designed for children weighing between 2.3kg and 49.8kg, and who are between 48cm and 145cm tall
- Seat supports between 10kg and 49.8kg in front facing mode, between 2.3kg and 18kg in rear facing mode, and between 18kg and 49.8kg in booster mode
- 5-point harness with a 65lb. limit for a snug fit every time, even for growing kids; thanks to its extra-long design, you can use the harness until your child is ready for the belt-positioning booster
- Harness has a no-rethread, easy-slide design for a proper fit and ease of use
- Cutting edge sureLATCH technology for fast-but-firm installation
- Three layers of energy absorbing foam keep baby well protected in the event of an accident
- Comfy seat pad, and removable head and body pillows provide added comfort during those long family trips
- Adjustable head-rest for positioning your child's head at the most comfortable angle
- Integrated cup holders for keeping drinks within easy reach
- Seat pad and fabric are machine washable for fuss-free maintenance
- Car Seat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 274 reviewers who responded, 254 would recommend this product.
- SAFETY at its finest!!- May 1, 2015
We have purchased 3 of these seats. 1 for each vehicle and recently one to replace ours that was in an accident. My son is 2.5 and was driving with my mom when they were t-boned on his side of the car. My mom ended up with bad whiplash and brushing and my son didn't end up with even a scratch!! The car seat kept him safe. He medics and firefighters praised the good installation and safety of the seat itself. It's super easy to install from vehicle to vehicle. We wouldnt consider any other brand after being through this ordeal because the safety of my children is the most important thing and we feel safe every time they're buckled in!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strap come off way to easy!!- April 17, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I loved this car seat till my 2 year old realized he could lower the straps. This is my 3rd child so I'm well aware of proper seat buckles and I take it seriously. I almost had a major accident with him falling out the car. The car wash people hit my child lock button on my door and my child took his straps off and opened the door. Luckily he was not strong enough to open it completely.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing seat!- October 4, 2018
Bought this seat last year, and its been amazing! Easy to install, easy to take apart as the cover just slides off and over the cup holders, and an easy adjustable no rethread harness. Only thing I wish it came with was strap covers! My son loves it and so do I! He rearfaced for a little over a yr until he decided to forward face and now this momma is upset because I wanted to keep him rearfacing since he is still within the limits but I am allowing him to make his own decision on this one since we made it to 2yrs and 1week rearfacing! Thank you so much Evenflo for providing such amazing car seats! Been a dedicated Evenflo Customer for 8 years!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A TRUE All-In-One Seat!- April 16, 2014
I received this car seat for free in order to facilitate this review but all opinions are my own. The buckle pockets provide a place for you to insert the chest clip. This serves two purposes. First, it keeps it in place until you are ready to secure your child. Secondly, you can cover the entire clip inside the pocket and it keeps it cool under the hot sun! You will never burn your fingers or your child on a hot clip thanks to these new buckle pockets. This seat works for your child from 5-110 pounds. You can use this from birth, until they are front facing and beyond! And with a price tag of $249.99, I don’t think you will find a better deal!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Only Car Seat You Need!- September 24, 2014
I received this car seat for free in order to facilitate this review but all opinions are my own. I wish that this car seat would have been around when my son was born! The removable infant inserts are great -- start your infant out as rear-facing, then turn them around to forward-facing harness, and, finally to a booster. I love that it grows with your child. My almost-three-year-old can sit upright in this seat with a full view out the window. The Quick Connector Latch and Guides are amazing. It makes it so easy to move the car seat from one car to another -- no more wrestling trying to get it hooked in. And so easy to remove.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.