Evenflo Symphony Sport 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat - Charcoal Shadow
Available online only
- Rear-facing: 2.3kg to 18kg (5lb. to 39.7lb.
- Front-facing: 10kg to 29.4kg (22lb. to 65lb.)
- Belt-positioning booster: 18kg to 49.8kg (39.7lb. to 109.8lb.)
- Five-point harness keeps your child securely in place while you're on the go and accommodates children up to 29.4kg (65lb.)
- Easy-to-slide harness straps can be adjusted without rethreading to ensure a proper fit as your little one grows
- Up-front harness adjustment makes it easy to achieve an accurate, snug fit for safety
- Available video installation support and customer service chat help you to install the car seat properly
- Convertible design transforms from a rear-facing infant seat to a forward-facing car seat, and to a belt-positioning booster for years of use
- Dual cup holders keep beverages close at hand throughout the ride
- Positionable and removable head and body pillow help to support your child and keep them comfy
- Head rest can be adjusted with just one hand so it's simple to change it as your baby grows
- Removable, machine-washable cover makes it easy to keep the seat clean and fresh
- Car Seat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 135 reviewers who responded, 120 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Car seat!!- May 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This car seat has been great!! My son is a toddler we are using it as the front facing 5 point harness. My son seems very comfortable in the seat and loves the fact he has more leg room!! I love how easy it is to take in and out of the vehicle. I also love with how easy it is adjust straps and head piece as he grows!! The straps adjust by moving them up and down which is amazing compared to other seats where you have to take them apart and move the straps. The seat is also easy to wipe down and clean! The only thing I would change is the cupholders just having a strap. My son has dropped his drink/toy and I would recommend having an actual cup holder that can be removed and cleaned. Other than my minimal recommendation the seat is great!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - May 21, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My daughter is just about the age to change to a convertible car seat. This car seat is great as it will last her until she is ready for a booster when she’s older. Pro: love how easy it is to adjust the straps on the car seat with her in it! Love the look and how comfortable it looks I can rear face my daughter easily She sits very comfortably in it. Latch hooks are easy to find and install Straps don’t tangle up Con: Still wish the latch belt was easier to adjust to the car. Can be a struggle at times but I haven’t found a car seat that isn’t ! Over all would buy this again and recommend to my family and friends.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All in one car seat!- May 23, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am very impressed and happy with the Symphony Sport All-in-One Car Seat. With all the options I’m glad I chose this one. I started using this when my son turned six months. It wish I got it sooner. It can accommodate infants from 5-110 pounds. It is extremely easy to install and put in the car. The head rest can be adjusted for height. There are inserts that are included for a smaller infant. It can face the rear and front and it really is all in one. There are cup holders and the material is soft. I’m always in the car driving around and happy my son has this comfortable car seat. I would highly recommend the Evenflo Symphony Sport all in one car seat. Evenflo has amazing quality baby products and I am so happy with this car seat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strap come off way to easy!!- April 17, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I loved this car seat till my 2 year old realized he could lower the straps. This is my 3rd child so I'm well aware of proper seat buckles and I take it seriously. I almost had a major accident with him falling out the car. The car wash people hit my child lock button on my door and my child took his straps off and opened the door. Luckily he was not strong enough to open it completely.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing seat!- October 4, 2018
Bought this seat last year, and its been amazing! Easy to install, easy to take apart as the cover just slides off and over the cup holders, and an easy adjustable no rethread harness. Only thing I wish it came with was strap covers! My son loves it and so do I! He rearfaced for a little over a yr until he decided to forward face and now this momma is upset because I wanted to keep him rearfacing since he is still within the limits but I am allowing him to make his own decision on this one since we made it to 2yrs and 1week rearfacing! Thank you so much Evenflo for providing such amazing car seats! Been a dedicated Evenflo Customer for 8 years!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.