Evenflo Symphony Sport 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat - Grey Ash
Available online only
- Rear-facing: 2.3kg to 18kg (5lb. to 39.7lb.
- Front-facing: 10kg to 29.4kg (22lb. to 65lb.)
- Belt-positioning booster: 18kg to 49.8kg (39.7lb. to 109.8lb.)
- Five-point harness keeps your child securely in place while you're on the go and accommodates children up to 29.4kg (65lb.)
- Easy-to-slide harness straps can be adjusted without rethreading to ensure a proper fit as your little one grows
- Up-front harness adjustment makes it easy to achieve an accurate, snug fit for safety
- Available video installation support and customer service chat help you to install the car seat properly
- Convertible design transforms from a rear-facing infant seat to a forward-facing car seat, and to a belt-positioning booster for years of use
- Dual cup holders keep beverages close at hand throughout the ride
- Positionable and removable head and body pillow help to support your child and keep them comfy
- Head rest can be adjusted with just one hand so it's simple to change it as your baby grows
- Removable, machine-washable cover makes it easy to keep the seat clean and fresh
- Car Seat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 135 reviewers who responded, 120 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing seat!- October 4, 2018
Bought this seat last year, and its been amazing! Easy to install, easy to take apart as the cover just slides off and over the cup holders, and an easy adjustable no rethread harness. Only thing I wish it came with was strap covers! My son loves it and so do I! He rearfaced for a little over a yr until he decided to forward face and now this momma is upset because I wanted to keep him rearfacing since he is still within the limits but I am allowing him to make his own decision on this one since we made it to 2yrs and 1week rearfacing! Thank you so much Evenflo for providing such amazing car seats! Been a dedicated Evenflo Customer for 8 years!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Only Car Seat You Need!- September 24, 2014
I received this car seat for free in order to facilitate this review but all opinions are my own. I wish that this car seat would have been around when my son was born! The removable infant inserts are great -- start your infant out as rear-facing, then turn them around to forward-facing harness, and, finally to a booster. I love that it grows with your child. My almost-three-year-old can sit upright in this seat with a full view out the window. The Quick Connector Latch and Guides are amazing. It makes it so easy to move the car seat from one car to another -- no more wrestling trying to get it hooked in. And so easy to remove.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - May 21, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My daughter is just about the age to change to a convertible car seat. This car seat is great as it will last her until she is ready for a booster when she’s older. Pro: love how easy it is to adjust the straps on the car seat with her in it! Love the look and how comfortable it looks I can rear face my daughter easily She sits very comfortably in it. Latch hooks are easy to find and install Straps don’t tangle up Con: Still wish the latch belt was easier to adjust to the car. Can be a struggle at times but I haven’t found a car seat that isn’t ! Over all would buy this again and recommend to my family and friends.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.