Evenflo Titan 65 Convertible Car Seat - Andover
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
Grows with your child
- For use in rear-facing and forward-facing mode
- Rear facing: 5-40lb. (2.3-18 kg)
- Forward facing: 22-65lb. (10-29.4 kg)
Keep your little one safe and secure
- Three layers of energy-absorbing foam offer robust protection against side impact crash forces
- 6 shoulder harness positions and 2 crotch buckle positions offer the flexibility to adjust the fit for a growing child
- Comes equipped for LATCH systems for easy installation in different vehicles
- To ensure proper vehicle installation, Evenflo offers online guidance, and online chat with ParentLink customer service
- Upfront harness makes it quick and easy to make adjustments
- Lightweight design for easy transfer from car to car
- Adjustable headrest accommodates your growing child
- Seat pad, head pillow, and body pillow offers extra support, can be removed if desired, and are machine washable
- Small storage pockets on the side of seat make buckles easy to find
- Pockets keep metal tongues out of the sun to protect from buckle burns
- Fold-down cup holder offers easy access to drinks and folds out of the way when not in use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 86 reviewers who responded, 73 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice, long lasting budget friendly seat- October 26, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Sureride is a great, long lasting and budget-friendly option. It lasts from 5-65 pounds and has a very tall shell so it will actually fit big kids. The seat does take up quite a bit of room front-to-back. My Odyssey is very roomy, but this was close to touching my front seat. The rear-facing foot flips forward, but when the seat was properly installed, it did not make contact with the vehicle seat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Technology- August 31, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I recived this seat as part of the parent panel, and I can honestly say that it's overall and amazing seat! The sensor safe (though I'd pray no one ever needs it) is supper cool and innovate technology and far advanced in the car seat world! I love this seat and if fits amazingly in both my husbands 2011 Honda Civic and in my 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan! I would highly recommend this seat, my son whom fights his car seat (convertable safety 1st in my sisters car) went in to this eat with out a peep! I love that it's able to be used for taller children too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Upgrade- April 15, 2015
Recently married to a man with a two year old daughter, I kept noticing tons of things that he hadn't researched and car seats was the main thing that I was concerned about. My step daughter is.31 inches tall, and 34lbs. She was front facing in a cosco high back booster. That was a seat recommended for children 40lbs and higher. She hated that seat, and whenever she fell asleep in the car her head would flop to the side in incredibly painful ways. Although we haven't had this seat very long, we are both very glad that we purchased it. It fits nicely in the middle back seat of a 2011 Nissan Sentra. Definitely would purchase again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Car Seat- August 8, 2018
I bought this product because I read the reviews and they were pretty good. I also liked the feature for the Sensor Safe. I have a smaller older car and it fits perfectly. Personally I did not think it was hard to install at all. The material is soft and I washed everything before I used it and it came out great. Nothing was messed up or lost its form or softness. I would recommend this car seat to everyone. The only thing I did not like is that in the details on the website it does not say that the SensorSafe feature cannot be used with cars older than 2008. I am unable to use it and probably would have not chosen this car seat if this would have been mentioned somewhere before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's Decent.- March 28, 2019
I purchased this for our second car to eliminate logistical challenges of having a single car seat. I was looking for something inexpensive and safe and this car seat checks both of those boxes. Overall I find this to be a good purchase. I do find this car seat to be "less than" our Chicco NextFit Zip. The SureRide is more difficult to set up, more difficult to install, and seemingly offer is my child less comfort as there are not shoulder pads or a crotch pad. I do not look forward to uninstalling this car seat to adjust it to be forward facing as the install process was pretty frustrating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.