Evenflo Triumph Convertible Car Seat - Techno Fade
Available online only
Accommodates growing children
- Designed to accommodate your growing child and functions as a rear-facing car seat and forward-facing car seat
- Comfortably supports children weighing 5 to 65lb.
- Infinite Slide Harness Adjustment System slides easily so you get an accurate fit as your child grows; no need to rework the harness
- 65lb. harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer
Get buckled in and ready to go in no time
- Tension Right side knobs allow you to easily tighten the harness with one hand for added convenience
- Base reclines and adjusts to level car seat for proper positioning in the vehicle
- 5-point harness system helps keep your child secured for the ride
- Comes equipped for LATCH systems for easy installation in different vehicles
- To ensure proper vehicle installation, Evenflo offers online guidance, and online chat with ParentLink customer service
Keeps baby safe, secure, and comfortable
- Side impact tested to protect baby in the event of a traffic collision
- Adjustable headrest accommodates your growing child
- Head and body pillows offer extra support, can be removed if desired, and are machine washable
- Removable car seat pad requires no harness rethreading, and is machine washable for easy cleaning
- Cup holders built into the seat offer quick access to beverages
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 157 reviewers who responded, 128 would recommend this product.
- All great but the fabric- 15 juillet 2014
We've been using the car seat for 3 months now and I have no complains except for the fabric. I had seen the Symphony and have to say that the when the Triumph arrived I realized it has a considerable less quality fabric (what could explain the difference in price, though!). I decided to keep it anyway, however only 3 months after, and with moderate use (we do not ride every day and my baby does not wear shoes all the time) the grey fabric in the front is all scratchy, almost tore. My recommendation: try to get to see the car seat you plan to buy to make sure you like the fabric and functions, if you can afford the Symphony just get that one!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So easy and comfortable!- 26 juin 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am incredibly impressed with how easy it is to adjust the straps and positioning of this Evenflo triumph xl. I have 4 kids, and have frustratingly had to adjust a lot of car seats, but not anymore! My son has been a big kid since birth, and I love that this car seat has so much room. There is plenty of room for him to take long rides in comfort. Also, the cup holders have an elastic side to allow for sippy cups of all sizes. Genius! Our favorite sippy cup can now fit securely in the holder for easy access. All in all, as a mom of 4, I would HIGHLY recommend this car seat. If you are a first time mom or a veteran mom, you will love the features!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this seat!!- 2 septembre 2015
I love this car seat! I love the fact that my son that turns 2 this weekend is still rearfacing!.. I also love that it is easy to adjust the strap up and down and loosen the straps with a button and tighten them with a few clicks! Best car seat I have ever bought. Since he is a pretty tall kid, I will be moving him to forward facing soon. As far as others saying the straps are not long enough...did you try sitting in the seat when you were putting them in place? My husband and I always put our knee or sit in the seat to put the weight in it so it will be in tight. It never moves...even if you hit it...it does not move at all!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.