Evertone Zip & Tone: Belt to Lift & Firm your Abs & Butt Women's

Evertone Zip & Tone: Belt to Lift & Firm your Abs & Butt Women's

Model Number: TFQ13408
Web Code: 16655634
Sold and shipped by | 3.0 seller rating (2 reviews)

Available online only

Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.


Overview

Zip and Tone: 1 Belt to Lift & Firm your Abs & Butt Waist Trimmer and Hip Toner in One , Get up to 770 muscle contractions in a 10-minute session to sculpt your abs & butt anytime
GeneralInterface-Warranty

Warranty

No information available.

Seller Return Policy

Read return policy

Zip and Tone: 1 Belt to Lift & Firm your Abs & Butt Waist Trimmer and Hip Toner in One , Get up to 770 muscle contractions in a 10-minute session to sculpt your abs & butt anytime, anywhereWhile different types of workouts only activate about 30% of your muscle fibers, leaving the other 70% dormant. The Zip & Tone belt dual zipper action helps maximize muscle activity during your session. Get up to 770 muscle contractions in a 10 min. session, training even the most stubborn muscles of your abs & butt.Open the zipper, strap in, and let the belt do its job. Its also cordless, so you can use it anytime, anywhere. Perfectly designed to fit around your abs and butt to target specific muscle trigger points. Its also cordless, has 30 intensity levels and 6 different programs so you can use it anytime, anywhere.The Zip and Tone System is made with our newest Tech, GRAPHENE MAX. This incredible material is Super lightweight and Super Strong. Graphene Max enhances and helps activate more of your muscle fibers to maximize your fitness.While different types of workouts only activate about 30% of your muscle fibers, leaving the other 70% dormant.

Product Condition
Brand New
Health Canada Licence Number(s)
no
Manufacturer
no
Shipping Charges
Free standard shipping may be available on orders over a minimum amount (before taxes, fees, and promo codes). Shipping charges may vary based on item size and your shipping address. Want a shipping charge estimate? Simply add an item to your cart, then access the cart and enter your postal code in the shipping estimate section.
Processing Time
Most items ship within 2 business days after an order is placed*. Allow additional time for shipping to your address.
*Please note: If an item you ordered becomes unavailable, you'll be notified and a full refund will be processed within 2 business days.
Shipping Area Restrictions
Shipping is not available in the following areas*:
  • Saskatchewan (Remote)
  • Manitoba (Remote)
  • Quebec
  • New Brunswick
  • Nova Scotia
  • Prince Edward Island
  • Newfoundland and Labrador
  • Yukon
  • Northwest Territories
  • Nunavut
*Please note: Shipping area restrictions may vary for large items. If an item can't be shipped to your address, we'll let you know during the checkout process.
See our return policy to find specific return information for this product and steps on how to return by mail.