EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming 10GB GDDR6X Video Card
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 10GB of GDDR6X video memory provides ample power to render graphics-rich games with great precision
- 19000MHz effective memory clock speed offers consistent, lag-free performance to meet the needs of high-level games and video editing workflows
- Supports Microsoft DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, and Open GL 4.6 for optimising your gameplay with realistic image details and lighting effects
- DisplayPort 1.4a and HDMI 2.1 port with HDCP 2.3 support allow you to set up a multi-monitor display with ease
- PCIe 3.0 slot makes installation a breeze on widely available motherboards
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture featuring 2nd-gen RT (ray tracing) cores, 3rd-gen tensor cores, and streaming multiprocessors with up to 2x throughput for advanced AI operations and ray-traced graphics
- NVIDIA DLSS AI technology uses dedicated AI processing tensor cores for tear-free frame rates to keep you immersed in your gameplay
- NVIDIA G-Sync technology provides buttery-smooth screen transitions on a compatible monitor, even while playing fast-paced action games
- NVIDIA GeForce experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestream with your friends as well as keeping the GPU's drivers up to date
- Game-ready drivers offer high-fidelity performance and a smooth gaming experience out of the box
- Supports a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 and powers 4K games
- VR-ready design allows you to explore your favourite games in exciting virtual worlds with low latency by pairing compatible VR accessories (sold separately)
- Adjustable ARGB LED lighting lets you customise lighting effects and synchronise them with other gaming peripherals or accessories
- Advanced ICX3 cooling with all-metal back plate offers efficient heat dissipation to keep components cool even with extended use
- NVIDIA GPU Boost uses boost clock to maximise the GPU's performance in real time without exceeding the pre-determined power target
- EVGA Precision X1 software lets you fine-tune the graphic card's settings to optimise its cooling and visual rendering performance
Interfaces and I/O
Tuners and Encoders
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming Video Card
- Product Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 80 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Small Yet Mighty!- December 15, 2020
This card is very fantastic! Runs 1440p at 144hz with ease! Just like anyone else that have it. The size of this card is very attractive because compared to other cards its very small and allows for easier cable management in your rig! Cons: It does run a little hotter than I would like, comparing the value of the card to the 3080 Tuf OC, this card is $20 more and it runs a little warm compared to the TUF Gaming when pushing the card. Also the red lips are a lot more noticeable in my rig. I was hoping it would of gotten the same treatment as the FTW with the black lip, however, its something very miniscule. Great product backed up with awesome support! Can't beat it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent, runs a bit hot- January 5, 2021
Temps run a bit hot. I had to adjust the fan curve pretty aggressively to get it to run at an acceptable temp, but the obvious trade off is noise. I also underclocked slightly. Before fan curve, it would frequently hit 83-84C in Cyberpunk. Maybe not super hot all things considered, but it caused my m.2 with heat sink to hit temps higher than manufacturer recommendation. Idle temps around 55-60C. Performance is solid, though. With almost all settings on max (motion blur off, RTX set to medium) my FPS generally hovers around 100 with the range generally being 80-110. Compared to my 2070 Super when I had settings at the Digital Foundry recommendations, I've gotten an increase of 30-40 FPS.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic EVGA quality.- November 30, 2020
Specifically bought this card due to EVGA's exceptional warranty, and that it is (other than the Founder's edition), the only 3080 that will fit in my case, due to radiator clearance. No surprises with the physical install, and had exactly the expected amount of clearance between the card and radiator fans. Performance was exactly as expected coming from my existing EVGA 1080 FTW - able to maintain a rock solid (display limited) 144fps at ultra settings in every game I've tried. Especially if you have GPU length restrictions, this is the card to get in Canada (given we can't get the FE).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report