EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 Ultra 8GB GDDR6 Video Card
- 8GB of high-speed GDDR6 video memory provides ample power to churn out graphic-rich games with a maximum resolution of 7860 x 4320
- 14,000MHz effective memory clock speed and 1,800Mhz core clock speed produce responsive performance to keep you up with the most intense gaming action
- NVIDIA's 2nd generation RTX architecture features 2nd generation ray tracing (RT) cores and 3rd generation tensor cores with twice the FP32 throughput to ensure extremely fast and efficient GPU performance
- Microsoft DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, and OpenGL 4.6 support allows for enhanced graphics performance for an even smoother gaming experience
- Integrated HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4a output ports allow you to easily connect various display devices (sold separately)
- PCI Express 4.0 interface allows easy installation on widely-available gaming mother boards (sold separately)
- NVIDIA G-Sync technology along with NVIDIA GPU Boost offer lag-free visuals with high frame rates on a compatible monitor for an immersive gaming experience
- NVIDIA DLSS technology uses AI-based super resolution to increase frame-rates and offers next level of visual-fidelity
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience software automatically optimises your game settings and allows you to capture in-game screenshots, share videos, and livestream your gameplay with friends
- Game-ready drivers offer high-fidelity performance for professional gaming or video editing workflows
- VR-ready design lets you enjoy virtual reality games through compatible VR gear and applications (sold separately)
- Innovative EVGA ICX3 cooling technology identifies temperature zones on the card and fine-tunes the asynchronous fans to enable optimal airflow on all zones
- Adjustable ARGB LED lighting lends complements your gaming setup with captivating effects
- EVGA PrecisionX1 software features an advanced interface for optimizing the GPU's performance, cooling, RGB lighting, and more
- All-metal backplate offers improved durability
- Compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit) and Windows 7 (64-bit) operating systems
Interfaces and I/O
Tuners and Encoders
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 FTW3 ULTRA Gaming Graphic Card
- Product Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 186 reviewers who responded, 181 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Value Gaming Card- February 19, 2021
Upgraded from a 2060 Super and was hoping for a 3080 FTW3 but I was lucky enough to hit on this card and I’m glad I did. Runs all AAA titles hitting 70-100 FPS on a 3440x1440 34” 120 HZ ultra wide monitor. I keep fan curve at 60% and maintain temps at 48 - 55 C and these Ampere cards are known to run hot. 3080 would have been $380 plus tax and would not have delivered $400+ more in gaming performance and the 3070 FTW ranges from $100-$180 more than this card delivering marginally better performance. Unless you are 4K gaming the 3060ti is the best gaming card. Even if the the FE edition is $100 less EVGA offers extended warranties with overnight RMA.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1440p card but is playable(not recommended) for 4k- June 11, 2021
I wanted to wait a while to give this card some usage time before I wrote a review. I was lucky to grab this from BB with how crazy things are/were/will be. Handles 1440p really well in high and sometimes ultra quality. Can participate in the 4k gaming area but performs better in 1440p. I have two Lenovo G27q-20 165Hz 27" monitors and it works great. My tv is a Samsung Q80t 120Hz 65". On the monitors it performs perfectly even with dual screen setup, pushing over 60fps with DLSS and/or RT on. On the tv it performs great and I can get 45 fps (DLSS/RT = On) in minecraft.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great performance, RGB ok- March 12, 2021
This is my very first graphics card I have ever owned so I am not 100% versed in all the technical specs but I have been very satisfied with it so far. The 3 fans helps keep gpu temps very manageable even under full load. If you are looking for a more RGB oriented card, the EVGA logo is rather minuscule and may not satisfy you if this is a big selling point (would give 4.5 if possible to reflect this). I have mainly only been playing COD Cold War and I am able to run 165 FPS with the correct graphics without having the graphics look awful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.