Exerpeutic 1200 Folding Magnetic Upright Bike (1200)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Suitable for users up to 300 lbs. and a height from 5'3" to 6'1"
- Semi-recumbent design makes for easy mounting and dismounting
- Provides mobility with transportation wheels that allow bike to be moved from room to room
- Level 8 magnetic tension control system lets you adjust the tension level of your workout
- LCD screen lets you track your time, distance walked, calories burned, speed, and heart rate
- Hand pulse monitor also lets you track your heart rate
- 3-piece high torque cranking system delivers smooth and consistent pedaling
- Precision-balanced flywheel and V-belt allows the bike to operate quietly so you can watch TV or listen to music as you work out without interference
- Safety features include a large pedal with an anti-slip design and safety strap and leg stabilizers that extend to keep you from tipping or moving as you work out
- Large seat cushion and back rest provide comfort
- Fully assembled bike folds to at least half the size, making it compact enough for storage
- Carton dimensions are 46"L x 14"W X 9"H and the carton weight is 44 lbs.
- 90-day warranty for parts and 1-year for main frame
- Made in China
- Product Dimension: 30.98 (W) x 45.67 (H) x 19.02 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 42.98 (W) x 39.02 (L) in
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Knocks after 1 Month- May 30, 2019
I'm not a heavy user by any means, but I would expect the bike to last for at least a month. I had read reviews about a knocking noise that develops over time in the bike's magnetic drive, but I sadly ignored them. Well what do you know? After a month mine was doing the same. The company says it will replace the bike if I destroy mine and send them pictures of it after. But let's get serious here, there's no way I'm destroying the bike and paying for it to be tossed in a landfill, particularly before I have the replacement bike in my hands already. Give it a rest Exerpeutic. Just warranty this knocking hunk of junk.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Poor quality parts- January 13, 2019
I bought this bike based on the great reviews. The pedal bolt attachments are stripped and so the bike cannot be assembled. No one anwers the 'help' line. Either poor quality at the 'factory' or this bike was returned damaged and shipped to me. Either way, a waste of time and money.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Exercise Bike For The Money- January 18, 2014
I was looking for an inexpensive exercise bike that was lightweight but sturdy. This bike fit the bill. It was pretty easy to put together. It took me about 30 minutes. The shroud was cracked but the manufacturer was awesome and sent a new one right away. It didn't affect how the bike operated, but when you buy something you don't want it broke. The seat is large but after riding for 30 minutes is gets a little uncomfortable. I ride for 45 minutes at a time and it's tolerable. The bike folds up easily when not in use. For the money, this is a great entry level exercise bike. A lot cheaper than a gym membership. Knowing what I know about this bike, I would buy it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.