Exerpeutic 440XL Walking Treadmill with Wide Belt
Available online only
- Fitness walking treadmill offers a convenient way to stay active all year long
- Treadmill provides better shock absorption than walking outdoors while helping you burn calories
- 1.5 horsepower high-torque motor uses Quiet Drive technology to minimize noise when walking
- Measures target heart rate, while speed adjusts in increments of 1/10 miles per hour to a maximum of 4mph
- 2-position manual incline so you can determine your own level of intensity
- 20" wide treadmill belt follows fitness club sizing for safety and security
- 18" long safety handles are more than 2x the length of typical treadmill handles
- Speed control, and on/off buttons are built right on the handle bars so you can easily reach for them when you need to make quick adjustments
- LCD display shows elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned, speed and pulse measurements
- Folds up for storage and moveable using transportation wheels
- Tested to handle up to 400 pounds of weight
- Ready to use out of the box; simply attach the computer and you're good to go
- Covered by manufacturer's 5-year warranty for the motor, 5 years for the frame, and 90 days for parts and labour
- Product Dimension: 32 (W) x 63 (H) x 51.2 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 49.72 (W) x 74.82 (L) in
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Avoid this piece of shit- July 3, 2018
We purchased this unit through Bestbuy.ca and the bearing was gone within 45 days the company that manufactures this item (Paradigm Health and Wellness) is now not willing to replace the unit after telling us they would andapperently they are only willing to give back partial payment of what we paid for the unit. Very dissapointed!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Wish i could leave 0 star- May 13, 2020
This Tredmill sucks, used it for a week it already stopped working. Waste of money, not worth it!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Just as what I expected.- June 15, 2017
A little bigger than I thought, but other than that it's good, it does what its meant to do, haven't had any problems yet, hopefully it says that way.
Not helpful (1)Report