EZVIZ C1C Semi-Wireless Wi-Fi Indoor 1080p HD IP Camera - White/Black
- Semi-wireless IP camera provides detailed and clear recording results
- CMOS sensor with 1080p full HD video resolution records and stores high-quality footage at 20 frames per second
- 92-degree horizontal viewing angle and 110-degree vertical viewing angle captures an expansive area
- Super night vision provides surveillance even in dark corners up to 40ft away
- Smart Motion Detection Zones allows you to select specific areas within the camera's field of view for motion detection and real-time notification, reducing the chances of false alerts
- Two-way audio can be activated by tapping the microphone in the EZVIZ app on your smart device
- Indoor camera has an operating range from -10-degrees Celsius to 45-degrees Celsius for seamless recording
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n) enabled camera supports IEEE802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n network protocols for uninterrupted coverage
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK to ensure network security
- Requires high-speed (1.5Mbps+) internet connection for continuous recording
- Compatible with iOS 6.0+ and Android 4.0+ for remote access
- Includes up to 256GB MicroSD card slot (MicroSD card sold separately) for storing the recorded footage
- Subscription based cloud storage provides additional back-up option
- Unlock advanced configurations of your network and video settings and add more cameras for simultaneous monitoring and downloading of footage with ezvizlife.com (Available for Windows PC only)
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT to enable smart home integration
- Compact size with a built-in magnet at the base can be easily mounted to the included metal plate
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 340 reviewers who responded, 316 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Camera- August 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had never used a wifi type camera before, nor have I tried this brand... so I was very excited to try this one! I am very happy with this camera! First of all the app you use with the camera is very simple and easy to get started. Then basically just charge it and your good to go! I have been mainly using it as a baby monitor and it's been working out perfectly. I don't have to carry around multiple things to keep an eye on my little one. It is very convenient and I love having this option. It has good range and clarity as well! Over all really great camera and I would definitely get a few as security cameras around the house! Highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Useful!- February 12, 2021
Very useful and affordable security for inside the house. I tried placing facing outdoors and it works great during the day. The night time view not so much because the reflection of the glass hampers the view. Overall, its easy to see your recordings on the app on your phone. You choose which recordings to save. Noted there is video on the web (from another country) shows a woman using it in her car (power sourced to her car with the usb) facing her front driver window. I now have mine facing the entryway at my front door monitoring those coming in and out from my house. Makes a great gift! I use mine with the SD card.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- User Friendly- August 23, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Wi-Fi camera has been great so far. I love how adaptable and portable it is. I have this camera set up in our family room. It has given me peace of mind when my oldest is watching her younger siblings. I am able to check in on them however frequently or infrequently that I want. A huge bonus to this being the two way talk function. The night vision is also a great addition. It is small, and isn't obtrusive to the decor. I like that it easy to set up and very user friendly. I honestly can't think of any more options that would improve this camera. The company seemed to really think of everything when they designed this camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.