EZVIZ C3N Wi-Fi Outdoor 1080p IP Camera - White
- Semi-wireless Wi-Fi IP camera helps you continuously monitor the outdoor space around your home
- 1080p Full HD resolution with 104-degree horizontal and 58-degree vertical viewing angles lets you keep an eye on a large area
- Three-night vision modes monitor the darkness in black and white and turn on the spotlight and colour night vision to capture footage in realistic colours when motion is detected
- Omni-directional microphone picks up any sound within the surveillance area
- Motion-triggered recording sends real-time alerts when motion is detected
- Specific zones within the camera's field of view can be marked so that you receive real-time alerts when motion is detected in these areas
- Built-in AI algorithm identifies human forms and sends instant alerts
- Intelligent sensors automatically adjust brightness to prevent overexposure and preserve details in your footage
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows seamless wireless connectivity to your home network for continuous monitoring
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allows you to keep an eye on what's happening outside using your voice
- EZVIZ app on your smartphone or tablet allows you to monitor outside your home and receive instant alerts
- H.265 video compression reduces the size of your video files and minimises the load on your home network bandwidth without affecting the picture quality
- microSD card slot accommodates cards with a capacity of up to 256GB (sold separately)
- Cloud storage option offers additional storage space (subscription required)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 60 reviewers who responded, 54 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ez viz, so EZ!- July 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Once again I am extremely happy with the quality that Ez Viz has with their products. This C3N security camera is the best addition to my home security plan. It is dust and weather proof which I most love that feature. It is wifi enabled which makes installing and setting up that much more easier! No extra wiring or anything had to happen, it was the smoothest setup of a security system I’ve ever encountered. Daytime the sun is not too bright for the video, which is another great feature and at night you can see imaging with ease. This is a very outstanding security camera and I would recommend to family, friends, and even small business ownersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- AI feature for human detection still needs work.- November 11, 2020
I’ve had /have numerous versions of EZVIZ cameras and like their features. These latest versions are supposed to solve a few issues with alerts because they introduced AI “human detection”as an enhanced filter. Sounds good but they need a bit more work, a stationary pumpkin on our planter set it off intermittently until I set sensitivity to the lowest setting. Which is a bit too low. Only other warning for people is that this particular model gives up the 2 way communication with only listen capability. Something I missed in the list of features. But it does have some good light flash features for the human detection, when it’s not detecting pumpkins.....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very easy setup Loads of features.- July 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Another Quality camera to add to my video security system, setup was very simple, open the box, plug in the camera, scan the QR CODE and your tablet or other device finds the new product and adds it to your viewer. I like the color night vision. the wireless is very handy because the camera can be placed almost anywhere. I would like to set up this C3N with a battery or solar and not be tethered to the electric plug. The cloud storage is a good Idea,(and the QR code sets that up to, with a free trial ) but not for me, I put the 256 gig memory card in mine. Right now my camera is the roamer I have put it in different places on my property, and haven't found a good place for it yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.