EZVIZ DB1 Wi-Fi Video Doorbell - White
- Video doorbell keeps a visual record of all the visitors who come to your front door
- EZVIZ app on your smartphone keeps track of your visitors and receives notifications from your doorbell as long as you have internet connection
- Two-way communication with 1080p Full HD video allows you to see, hear, and speak with the person at the door without actually opening the door
- 170-degree vertical field of view lets you see the visitors from head to toe as well as any package on the ground
- Motion detection senses any movement within the doorbell's the field of view and sends alerts to your app
- Onboard AI-powered algorithms detect human shapes to reduce false alarms so you receive only relevant alerts
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) connectivity allows seamless connection to your home WiFi network
- H.265 video compression lets you store more videos without affecting the video quality while also minimising the load on your home network
- microSD card slot supports cards up to 256GB of storage space (card sold separately) for subscription-free storage
- Optional cloud storage is available for backup (subscription required)
- 1 x DB1C Video Doorbell
- 1 x Full Installation Kit (Accessories and Tools)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DB1 older model- December 4, 2020
This is my second one, first one stopped recognizing then SD card, after long talks to support, they sensed me a replacement after I sent the old one for their second verification. The only main issue I have with this camarera, and hopefully corrected for the new one is that, when door bell rings, iPhone rings, I unlock phone to get call, answer the call, it takes me to the app, then unlock the app then a swear the call waiting the app, then the doorbell times out and cannot answer the call. Too long of a process and too cumbersome. At this point the only way to answer is to just play the doorbell as if I’m just watching what’s happening in my doorbell.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera, lousy software, buggy- August 5, 2019
This has the makings of a great product. Good enough to blow Ring out of the water. But the software is somehow thrown together, super buggy, non-sensical. Lots of features thrown together in a bad and buggy UI. Firmware is also buggy to the point of making it unusable. Motion detection is flakey, almost unusable. It detects a mail truck 50 feet away yet can't recognize a person standing right in front. Device may or may not recover from a power outage without requiring reset. Camera video quality can be very good. Good in day and surprisingly good at night. So this could work. Where are the software updates? Fix it!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great price and quality, and Eazy to install.- December 8, 2020
The only issue I faced is that you need to be careful when you buy your microSD card. Not all microSD card compatible with EZVIZ Camera. I called the technical support and Karen from the technical support team explained that to me. Unfortunately, I already spent money buying my 128gb to find it is not comparable. Here is the link where you can check compatibility with this doorbell https://community.ezvizlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034420354-Micro-SD-card-compatibility-list . Experience with technical support was great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report